Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich erwäge einen Wechsel zu Ledger.

Ich fühle mich wie die Trezor One würde wahrscheinlich für mich ausreichend sein, aber als langfristige Holdler bin ich besser den Kauf des neuesten Modells T?

Ich frage mich, wie es mit dem zukünftigen Support und dem Produktlebenszyklus aussieht. Ich frage mich, ob ich mit dem Kauf des besten Modells jetzt länger durchhalte.

senlek
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m new to Trezor; but here’s my 2 sats worth: after bailing from Ledger I got a Model T. Trezor (unlike some others) actually recommends using a passphrase protected wallet. This likely due to their devices being vulnerable to physical hacking. But when I created passphrases the only option I saw was to enter them in the Trezor Suite native app with the computer keyboard. This did not seem safe since a keylogger could read the passphrase. I later learned that there is a greyed-out option to enter the passphrase on the device. Much more time consuming; but that’s the price of security. So I changed passphrases and only use the device to enter them. This option is not available on the Trezor One since it has no screen. So I’d go for the Model T if you want to be safe(r?).

walterpadick78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the model you buy doesn’t last long enough, you can always import the seed phrase on a new wallet. Remember, the coins are not stored in the wallet.

Infinite-Raspberry-6
      Gast
      Up
      Down

same confusion here , i dont want to buy a 10 years old device which has already a limited memory. and i dont want to buy a 220$ device.

trezor needs to launch a new model like ledger did with nano s plus

quazatron48k
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Model T.

Spajhet
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Model One is 4 years older, so yes the Model T is going to outlive the Model One.

Designer-Snow7862
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As a Bitcoin wallet model T is much better for 2 reasons: 1. The password for the seed file can be entered directly on the device as it should be. 2. For older persons it is much easier to read. For a U2F device I prefer Trezor One, since it has been reliable for that purpose. Therefore I have both. Trezors T for wallet, and Trezor one for 2 factor authentication.

YaBastaaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Model -T , because of the display on the device itself to type a passphrase-hidden wallets. Also to type the PIN

Edit : the only question I have is when adding multiple passphrases. Are passphrase always to be created only from the default,wallet ( no passphrase ) page. I hope I’m explaining it well for others to understand me.

EndSmugnorance
      Gast
      Up
      Down

T

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I like Model-T for `sd-protect`. I like having the protected memory encrypted with 2FA more than passphrase.

Bossmanpanda
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buying my second T soon

unshak3n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I prefer the model One because of the physical buttons.

I don’t like or trust the touch panel in model T.

That been said, if you wonder about “future support”, I think model T will last longer, since it’s a newer product.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.