Home Foren Trezor Wallet Modell T wurde nicht ausgeliefert

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe ein Trezor Model T bestellt, nachdem Ledger beschlossen hat, sich selbst zu bescheißen, und es wurde noch nicht versandt. Ich habe die E-Mail mit der Rechnung erhalten, in der steht, dass die Ware am 17. Mai an den Spediteur übergeben wurde. Immer, wenn ich die Tracking-Nummer überprüfe, steht dort, dass es noch nicht versandt wurde. Wie lange dauert es normalerweise, Bestellungen nach Nordamerika zu versenden?

Sir_Lagz_Alot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Exact same device, received an email the exact same day, and currently have the exact same situation.

Support said if the tracking shows no updates by June 1st, they’ll mark the shipment as lost and refund/resend a new one. Bit disappointing that they’re having shipping issues, but it’s understandable due to the influx of purchases they got from the Ledger situation.

Wish support could at least fill me in on what’s the status of the package on their end, but is what it is. Good thing I bought the thing on a card with purchase protection, so worst case I don’t lose anything but time.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got mine after 5 days. I’m sending it back though I should have done more research. Everyone coming from ledger I highly suggest you do a in depth research over this product and if it satisfies you, go for it – it didn’t for me. I can just say after a huge amount of my time I put into looking for hardware wallets, it’s either coming down to the ColdCard Q1, or the Foundation Passport. Incredible devices

random_user7980
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Open a ticket or send them a DM on Twitter.
      Probably they are overwhelmed now. Everybody is ditching ledger and buying other HW.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.