Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Möchten Sie, dass wir Displayschutzfolie und Schutzhülle für Titan herstellen?

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 3 Monaten von ClimateDistinct2599.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Einige Benutzer möchten, dass wir eine Schutzfolie und eine Schutzhülle für den Titan herstellen, wir möchten wissen, wie viele von euch das mögen? Und wir wollen mehr über die Ansichten von euch wissen:)

Für den Schutz Fall, was froms Sie mögen?

Zum Beispiel,

[1.](https://1.In) In Form einer Ledertasche, kann es den Titan als Ganzes schützen.

2. die Flip-Form, wie die Flip Telefon Fall Schutz

3. genau wie die normale Handytasche, die den Rand schützen.

​

Und wir erwägen, den Bildschirmschutz zu machen, sagen Sie mir die Form, die Sie mögen.

1. Normaler Bildschirmschutz wie Mobiltelefon

2. Anti-peeping 1. Bildschirmschutz

poofartstink
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make all of them

CherryAppropriate496
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Top priority for me would be a screen protector. For the case It would be nice to incorporate storage for the peripherals

DaiRinZen
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes!!

Mr__O__
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I like all the options!

saturatedtubesock
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I like the leather choice!

NurdCore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The flip form sounds interesting to me.

mercdmuscle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Tempered glass screen protector, please!

Shizz74
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Phone case style w/option 2 for screen protector.

Knowledge775
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would love a flip case with a screen protector 🤗

Dalboy80
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Something like the Pelican Go G10 maybe?

Lucid_Dreamer925
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes please! A lot of us need this!

YourDadsIdol
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Would be awesome to create a hybrid case that houses/protects the crypto wallet while also serving as a traditional wallet for credit/debit card & FIAT.

CaptKirk2021
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Number 1 for me…

ClimateDistinct2599
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would love a Case and Screen Protector! As for cases, I would like to have a few I could switch between, like a plastic flip-open case like the Samsung Galaxy S-View cover (it wouldn’t have the “screen” part on it, but just that style that opens up). This would probably be the best option for privacy concerns. Customers would have a “shield” to help protect the precious and sensitive data the Titan displays. A regular “phone” style case would be nice, too, as long as it was clear, black, or gray. I think clear would be cool for the people who have the Gold Titans, so they could show off their color, and maybe a black/gray one for the people who have the black one.

A Screen Protector is a MUST! You’ve got to protect the screen! And a small Protector for the camera on the back would be amazing, as well. Just to be safe. Normally, I wouldn’t use the anti-peeping/privacy screen protectors on my phone, but I feel like it should be standard for the Titan. Seeing as the data displayed on the screen of the Titan is very precious and sensitive, you should provide the most secure product that you can. The anti-peeping screen protector would be amazing! I would even advise customers to install the Protector before turning on their device to help protect their Mnuemonic when it’s displayed.

I also think that providing a storage case/box that locks with a combination lock, or just a regular lock to store the Ellipal Metal Mnemonic would be a huge hit! It should be small, not bulky. Just an added layer of protection. Let’s face it, what that little metal thing holds is the most valuable information that some people own. Protecting it should be paramount. Sure, most people store them in safes/deposit boxes, but providing an additional layer of security to thwart any attempt to gain access to that information would never be unnecessary. I don’t think they’d be for every single one of your customers, but there would be a lot of people who’d need them. What about people that don’t own safes or safe-deposit boxes? Or people who share their safe or living area with others that need to secure there data in every way they can? I think it would be very, very popular.

I desperately want a case, and I’m so disappointed that I can’t protect my brand new, expensive device. Please, Please, Please make a Case and Screen Protector! You will sell so many of them because everybody who has a Titan will want one, as well as the new customers who will purchase them when they buy the Titan it’s self. Please do this! You absolutely will NOT regret it.

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.