Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Möglicher ETH-Swipe

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von Past-Ad3289.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Seien Sie vorsichtig mit der Ethereum-Blockchain und Coinbase Jungs, mein Stash scheint ausgelöscht worden zu sein. Ich habe eine Testüberweisung auf meine usdc von 5 Dollar gemacht und die Adresse, an die es geschickt wurde, war nicht die Adresse, die ich eingegeben habe. und ich glaube, es hat meine gesamte Ethereum-Wallet und alle erc 20 Token darauf ausgelöscht. Was ich ernsthaft bezweifle, weil ich ellipal benutze. Aber nur die Zeit wird zeigen, ob Ellipal mein Guthaben wieder online bringen wird oder ob es tatsächlich ein Diebstahl war. Wenn das der Fall ist, werde ich nur in bewährte Blockchains mit bewährter Sicherheit investieren.

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

it’s not. but I can definitely understand why you would say that. but I’m not the only one this affected. if it was just me, then I would say yeah, your right.

TheExile7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

did you interact with free nft?

TheExile7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

can’t swipe from pasting ellipal address to send to, you literally qr sign the tx to that address. you even can create an address book.

TheExile7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

check your address on etherscan.io you see what went where…

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

hold tight getting my other phone for the address

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

my receive address 0xe13b07ff0564a6ca6e8b92431d14dc9cacc29cb4

address it sent to
      0xA8eec2ec844e69f930cFF41E9abA31E010071E78

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

this not showing my other coins on the block chain, how do I see the other erc 20 tokens?

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

etherscan shows all my coins and balances so it’s still there. not sure why I can’t see it on my ellipal or why my buddy can’t see his balance on his ellipal. and my buddy only access his wallet once a month.

Afraid_Medium792
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Something wierd with mine too ive emailed ellipal but no response

mantakore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My account and erc20 tokens went to 0 for no reason

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update: the unknown address the 5 usdc was sent to was dApp wallet that was created for me on coinbase, that I never knew I had. nothing lost. I just have to xfer it out. not sure why the would add it to my address book with out my permission but that’s
      another topic, so i must have clicked that address instead of my eth address. Either way what we experienced today was separate incidence and rather odd and concerning and why only eth and no other crypto. Take care yall, thanks for the help.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is due to disconnect issue, Please don’t worry, The coins always in the blockchain

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

mines Is back showing now. I don’t believe this was an ellipal issue. something happened on the ETH chain. That’s it for me with ETH, they too centralized and this proves that.

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.