Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nach dem Update des Samsung-Telefons stürzt die BT-Verbindung ab und funktioniert überhaupt nicht mehr

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten von cheeb_ledger.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

wahrscheinlich nach dem Update samsung Telefon Bluetooth-Verbindung Absturz. versucht alles – Entfernen von Verbindungen in ledger x, Rest apk, etc. Schließlich, es funktioniert nicht in anderen apks, wie “pera wallet” algorand. Ich habe versucht, verschiedene Berechtigungen, aber kein Erfolg. Zurücksetzen Ledger wahrscheinlich nicht helfen, wie BT-Konnektivität funktioniert auf meinem Chromebook. Ich habe ein Protokoll zur Verfügung zu stellen…

pbm34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had an issue with mine after an update alittle while back and the only thing that worked was resetting my device. Factory reset then import the seed phrase then it worked again. I see that you said it still works on your chromebook so not sure if that will help or not. Could give it a try. Did you try to “reset the pairing” on the ledger nano device under the settings and delete the device from the bluetooth settings on your phone?

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In this case it would be beneficial to reset your device pairings and get everything freshly connected, even if it may take a few tries.

You’ll want to make sure you remove any previously paired devices from your Ledger Live mobile instance, as well as your mobile phone’s bluetooth settings.

Once all of these have been removed and refreshed, you can toggle the bluetooth on and off between your Ledger device and your mobile phone, and then generate your pairing codes again (and get connected like before).

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.