Home Foren Trezor Wallet Nach dem Update kann ich nicht auf die versteckte Brieftasche zugreifen

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von TheOneWhoKnocksBR.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe seit mehreren Jahren dieselbe versteckte Wallet und habe etwa alle zwei Monate ohne Probleme darauf zugegriffen. Diese Woche haben mich die Suite und Trezor aufgefordert, ein Update durchzuführen, was ich auch getan habe. Seitdem kann ich meine versteckte Wallet – die einzige Wallet auf diesem Gerät – nicht mehr “finden”. Es werden also keine Wallet und keine Transaktionen mehr angezeigt. Ich weiß, dass sie irgendwo vorhanden sind, und es liegt kein bösartiger Angriff oder Virus vor. Ich hoffe nur, dass ich auf sie zugreifen kann. Ist dies noch jemandem nach einer Aktualisierung passiert?

Gast
      Up
      Down

Rule 1: Ignore all DMs

CryptogenicallyFroze
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you add those specific cryptos back to suite? By default it only has Bitcoin balances. Seems like a dumb question but I’ve made this mistake and freaked out.

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sounds like you either have a typo in the passphrase or reset/reinitialized the with a new seed as part of the update.

Itchy-Suit6038
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried to clear cache manually

TurbulentInternet
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So, with the update the trezor get wiped or something? Did you have to recover your seed somehow? If you have btc you can check using Electrum or another wallet that has trezor integration. If your btc addresses (the one you have used) starts with bc1, 3, etc you may need to add that type of account back to suite. I think by default it only adds bc1 type.
      On the settings you can do a dry run recovery to check your seed against the one in the device but if it never wiped during the updated, it’s just software/settings related.

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not clear what you mean by not being able to find it. What happens when you open for example Trezor Suite and enter your passphrase? The correct wallet will show up if you enter the correct passphrase.

NorrisK
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried reinstalling suite? Maybe clear your trezor if the reinstall doesnt work.

TheOneWhoKnocksBR
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried accessing your hidden wallet from the Exodus (software wallet) app?|
      That is how I access mine wallet.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.