Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nach der Aktualisierung meiner Firmware von Ledger Wallet gehackt!!

• Dieses Thema hat 15 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von Lyt_Diamond_Hands.
Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe 2.44.0 aktualisiert und wurde um alle meine 1.123 Xrp und meine gerade abgehobenen 47,04 Solana von Binance betrogen! Ich habe mich mit dem Ledger-Support in Verbindung gesetzt und sie haben versucht, mir einzureden, dass ich meine Recovery-Phrase irgendwo veröffentlicht habe! Wtf? Selbst wenn ich das getan habe, was ich absolut nicht getan habe, wie ist es möglich, dass zwei Münzen gleichzeitig aus meiner Ledger-Wallet transferiert werden, ohne dass die Transaktionen in meiner Wallet physisch verifiziert werden. Ich dachte, Ledger Wallet sollte die “sicherste” Wallet da draußen sein. So ärgerlich!!!

Ich dachte, es in Binance zu verwahren wäre unsicher, und die so genannte “sicherste” “kalte” Speicher-Wallet der Welt beschloss, mich zu betrügen?! Und mich dann auch noch zu verarschen! I am fucking livid! Seit ich 2016 mit dem Kryptohandel begonnen habe, habe ich jedem die Ledger Wallet empfohlen und jetzt fühle ich mich wie ein Idiot!

Bitte muss ich meine Gelder wiederherstellen, da sie immer noch in der Wallet des Betrügers sind! Denken Sie daran, dass es von meinem Konto gesendet wurde! Gesendet! Zur gleichen verdammten Zeit! Und wenn ich die Transaktion zurückverfolge, kann ich sehen, wie der Betrüger jeden bestiehlt. Offensichtlich von jedem, der gerade seine Ledger-Wallet-Firmware aktualisiert hat. Wenn es eine Möglichkeit gibt, mein Geld wiederzubekommen, kann mir jemand helfen.

Gettothechopper15
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sounds like at some point someone got your seed

ConnyHedge
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it’s obvious for anyone reading your responses in this thread that you have a huge gap in your knowledge about how hardware wallets work. So if you don’t even have the basics down when it comes to hardware wallets, how would anyone ever believe you when you say you didn’t accidentally leak your 24 words?

rainwasher
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They can only steal your crypto if they have your seed phrase or if they trick you into signing a bad transaction to transfer the crypto to them. There really isn’t another explanation.

Has nothing to do with updating your firmware.

sagecat65
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“How is it possible for two coins to be transferred out of my ledger wallet at the same time without physically verifying the transactions on my wallet”.

They don’t need your physical ledger device to move funds once they have the seed.

DanK91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

By your own post history, you’ve lost:

1.2 BTC
      6 ETH
      And now this.

Maybe learn how crypto works before you pass the blame. There’s clearly an issue here.

userfakesuper
      Gast
      Up
      Down

give us the wallets it has been moved to. Its all public. I updated no problem. Never had a problem. Probably never will have a problem. Proper OP SEC wins. Everytime.

Show us the data, again its all public addresses. Lets see the addresses the scammer sent it to.

Signed any smart contracts lately?

PaganFarmhouse
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Jiggle the wires

kuzkokronk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If someone has access to your 24 word seed phrase, they can take your crypto instantly, without needing your Ledger device.

E-renter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I do wonder why I see so many of these posts in r/ledgerwallet yet I don’t see any in r/TREZOR despite being subscribed to both. Is it that Ledger users are less competent, it’s FUD, or is there some low probability inherent weakness in the devices/software? Or perhaps it is the fact that there are many times more Ledger users and hence user error should happen many more times?

Tough_Advantage2548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

xrp is shit anyway

Poyal_Rines
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Clear cache maybe?

TraderMarciaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Y’all keep downvoting my posts to oblivion May what has happened to me happen to you all evil traders. And when you come to cry for help, others will downvote your posts to oblivion, it’s me today, there’s enough of tragedy to go round tomorrow. You just wait! Thanks

YukonTer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh dear

TraderMarciaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For whoever cares to go through the hacking history please check and see how the coins left at the same time and y’all here are trying to gaslight me into thinking I exposed my recovery phrase just as the support did, without thinking of the possibility of having a bad firmware from ledger. Whoever cares to study the trail pls do and if anything can be done to retrieve it I appreciate thanks

Here is Solana info Transaction ID: 66vgCXmscoUDQ9qEEJ3Qz2AnvAJqnw9qQ9fWNvooDdm42xqQFHmTHLDsSJimAs9fSjMTsGtqLu8vY8vcuB1zYwM2

From my ledger acct network address:
      8cGDiYfko6ifCbP5xerLpukvMBXLyyuXzsKhYJXhpPDd

To the hacker network address:
      C7M7YSSC58A1qfUacV1mXThhWZ9LrD8Hf14mmeoWKsDR

*****************OOOOOOOOOOOOOO***********

And the XRP info (Transaction ID: 3489EAEEB0D8873A4A30E20592D64543DC935F40DBEB2FB1ED21065AD57B557E)

From my ledger acct network address:
      rKWf9fW3VPjXb9yUuL4Z4UUPqgeT4rPuyz

To the hacker network address:
      rQUb3ki8gjmu4BM6WikMdbwAFXzTU7Hav8

Lyt_Diamond_Hands
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Damn that is really bad to hear, sorry for you. Hope u can recover – let us know how it goes.

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.