Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Nach einer Woche, in der ich absolut kein Glück hatte, meine Software zu aktualisieren (ich kann deshalb keine Gelder verschieben), hat mich der Ellipal-Kundensupport auf Twitter blockiert. Sie reagieren nicht auf meine E-Mails oder den Online-Chat

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 1 Woche von Ashamed-Teaching-547.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die Tatsache, dass sie mich auf Twitter blockiert haben, ist sehr besorgniserregend. Ich habe wirklich keine Ahnung, was ich jetzt tun soll. Wenn die Beschaffung eines neuen Produkts zur Wiederherstellung meines Kontos die einzig mögliche Lösung ist, bin ich bereit, das zu tun. Könnte ich mit einem neuen Gerät auf mein Konto zugreifen? Werden sie mit der neuesten Software aktualisiert? Aus diesem Grund konnte ich Ethereum nicht verschieben.

Sobald ich in der Lage bin, mein Guthaben zu verschieben, werde ich dieses Produkt nie wieder verwenden.

Logical-Gain3355
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was having issues updating my Titan Mini using a Mac. The issue was that the Mac was renaming the downloaded zip. So what I did was just literally rename the update zip file to what it’s suppose to be. Boom issues resolved, well that’s what it was for me at least. So just make sure the zip file hasn’t been renamed.

zippythepastor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m at a loss for words but it looks like all my ETH (EVERYTHING) was moved out of my account and sent to an address thats not mine.

How is this possible if its not associated with any of my accounts nor have I been able to scan the QR code with my Titan, the problem I was facing from the beginning.

Everything is gone.

Junior-Weekend
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m in the same boat. They suck and I will be providing a review of their service on YouTube.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, could you please provide your account we will check it.

Ashamed-Teaching-547
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey buddy so I’m not sure if you are unzipping the files when you download the zipped file but dont. If you leave the file zipped and proceed with the update everything should go smoothly. I completed the last update on my titan a couple months ago now without issue and make sure when doing the update you have the charger plugged into a wall adapter rather than a computer as this can create an issue to do to lack of power needed to do the update. Any way hope this helped and it works for you.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.