Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Nach über 40 Tagen immer noch kein Wallet Connect.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wir sind jetzt 40+ Tage unterwegs und Elllipal hat immer noch keinen Fix für Wallet Connect. Bei meinem ersten Kontakt mit dem Support im Juli wurde mir gesagt, dass es 10 Tage dauert, um das Problem zu lösen. Wir sind jetzt am 10. September und absolut nichts. Air Gapped spielt keine Rolle, wenn Sie nichts mit Ihren Münzen tun können oder Sie müssen Ihre Seed-Phrase für eine heiße Wallet herausgeben. Besteht die Möglichkeit, dass Ellipal den Artikel zurückhaben möchte und eine Rückerstattung vornimmt?

abraxic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I agree. Quite sadly, this is egregiously unacceptable for such a valuable product line. How can you continue to sell a product that does not allow you to connect with!?

Electrical-Treat3173
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had $80k in locked funds come due and a short window to re-stake them. I’m going to miss the window and not be in a position to re-stake, which if I could at least withdraw and use my funds would be fine, but I can’t even connect to withdraw my funds. The longer this goes the more I consider I may never actually be able to withdraw my funds. I wish I just used metamask to stake rather than using ELLIPAL!

abraxic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can’t connect with the air gapped titan hardware!! I’d say, pretty big deal

H_HIVE
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is so ridiculous we all waiting! We demand some answers or honestly if anyone here has any other recommendations or a cold wallet with this kind of build please let me know i need something that’s more reputable

Electrical-Treat3173
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Waller connect v2 is up and running! Update the app and you’ll be good to go 😁

Farnboroughrd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Which Ellipal are you using? Titan?

c2x2p
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What’s going on with them?

Lc-Crypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

August now September…this is some BS! This is the only cold wallet I know that has not converted to Wallet Connect v2 actually most converted when it happened. What’s the hold up?

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.