Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nano S steckt im Update fest

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, ich habe einen Nano S, den ich zuletzt vor ein paar Jahren benutzt habe. Wenn ich ihn heute anschließe, zeigt er auf dem Bildschirm nur “Update” an. Windows-Gerätemanager sieht es als “nano s”, Ledger live identifiziert es als echt, aber die My Ledger Seite ist leer.

Ich habe es in den Bootloader hochgefahren, dann fordert mich Ledger live auf, auf das Update zu warten, geht auf 100%, aber ich kann den nano immer noch nicht sehen.

Ich habe stundenlang online nach einer Lösung gesucht, aber keine davon funktioniert.

neosymaui
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello u/ippi591,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

As it turns out, we have a small issue within Ledger Live which is fixed while I speak. You can workaround this by following these few steps:

1. Downgrade your ‘Ledger Live’ software to the 2.58.0 version available here: [https://www.ledger.com/ledger-live/lld-signatures](https://www.ledger.com/ledger-live/lld-signatures) (you can choose the specific version with the drop-down list),
      2. Once the 2.58.0 Ledger Live is installed on your computer, plug your Nano S and launch the Ledger Live software,
      3. Go in the ‘My Ledger’ tab and wait a few seconds.
      4. The OS update on your Nano S should resume and go to completion.
      5. If you need to perform additional OS updates on your Ledger in order to reach the 2.1.0 latest OS, please do them with this 2.58.0 Ledger Live,
      6. Once your Nano S is running the 2.1.0 OS, you can safely update your Ledger Live software to the latest available version.

Please let me know if that procedure helped you to complete your OS update!

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> My Ledger page is empty.

Not sure what you mean there. I think you mean no apps are installed on your ledger. You should be able to install apps. On the nano s only a couple of apps can be installed at the same time due to very small memory size.

Is your ledger firmware up to date?

If not, did you try to update it? (Make sure you have your seed phrase before doing an update, in case the device resets in the process)

Did you try running lefger live in admin mode?

If nothing works, just enter your seed phrase in another ledger device.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.