Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nano X Akku lässt sich nicht aufladen

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

in der Hoffnung, dass die Veröffentlichung dieses Beitrags zu einer schnelleren Unterstützung führt. Um es kurz zu machen, ich habe meinen Nano X vor zwei Tagen erhalten und er weigert sich zu laden. Das Gerät schaltet sich nur ein, wenn es eingesteckt ist, aber wenn es eingesteckt ist, gibt es eine Fehlermeldung aus, die besagt, dass der Akku nicht geladen wird.

Meine Supportnummer ist 676408, jede Hilfe wäre sehr willkommen, danke

CypherMcAfee
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i have the same problem on a brand new Nano X that arrived less then a week ago!

this is a very common issue, and theres thousands of complaints about it, if you google it you will find several reports, yet Ledger is aware of this and isnt fixing this HUGE problem.

Their customer support is really bad, cant even reply emails and fix their customer problem, its a product with warranty and by law their obliged to replace it, yet im waiting for almost a week for them to reply and fix my problem.

Its not aceptable this situation on a product that costed me 150 euros!!!!!

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try charging your device with another wall charger and another cable.

If the issue still persists try to reset your device and restore it with your seed phrase.

You can find more information [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382560913-Restore-your-Ledger-accounts-with-your-recovery-phrase?support=true)

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.