Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nano X Bildschirmhelligkeit nicht ausreichend

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 1 Woche von External_Kangaroo449.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mein Nano X begann plötzlich, die meisten Anzeigen mit geringer Helligkeit anzuzeigen (so gut wie unlesbar). Es geschah nicht langsam, sondern ziemlich plötzlich. Ich kann kurze Perioden mit normaler Helligkeit erleben, aber meistens mit geringer. Kann dies behoben werden?

Das Gerät ist weniger als 3 Jahre alt. Das ist weniger, als ich von einem solchen Gerät erwarte. Ich kaufe keine “kalte Wallet” für 3 Jahre am Stück.

nobody_aa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

that’s because there is a need for extra energy when sending your private keys to Ledger’s servers 😀 hence the dimming.

just a joke mate. just a joke. but who knows LOL

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey u/TragedyStruck – I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing these dimness issues with your screen.

Would you be able to open a ticket with our official support page, [here](http://support.ledger.com/)? From there we’ll be able to respond to your opened ticket directly.

I want to make sure we’re able to take a look at your order, and make sure we can address any questions you have over your device – and if there’s anything we can do on our end to help out with your Nano X’s screen issue.

Don’t forget, please ignore any/all DM’s you may get from anyone claiming to be Ledger Support. Ledger Support will **NEVER** DM users under any circumstances, whatsoever. Anyone messaging you, claiming to be Ledger Support is **absolutely a scammer**.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same issue with one of my Nano X.

I hope some day we’ll find a source for replacement screens for Nano X.

If anyone know where to source Nano X replacement screen, please post the link, thanks!

External_Kangaroo449
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get rid of ledger 💯🌞🤙

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.