Home Foren Ledger Wallet [NANO X ] Die Gelder wurden OHNE meine Erlaubnis aus der Ledger-Wallet gestohlen!!!!!! Warum?

• Dieses Thema hat 17 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von Consistent_Whole7690.
Ansicht von 17 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo an alle, ich bitte um Hilfe, dass mein Ledger Wallet gestohlen wurde, aber ich kann immer noch nicht herausfinden, was passiert ist. Ich habe versucht, eine Finanzierung von ETH zu AURORA durch Synapse Bridge zu senden\*.\*\*.

Also habe ich Geld von FTX auf meine Ledger-Wallet eingezahlt. Ich habe meine Gasgebühr und Cold Wallet vorbereitet. Nachdem die Gelder eingetroffen waren, habe ich versucht, die USDC-Genehmigung auf der Synapse Bridge zu genehmigen, aber der Tx blieb stecken und konnte nicht an das Mainnet senden (das einzige Mal, dass ich eine Transaktion über NANO X genehmigt habe).

Als ich den Vorgang beschleunigen wollte, indem ich mehr Gas hinzufügte, schlug das System einen unangemessenen Gaspreis vor (über 100USD, während er normalerweise 5-10USD beträgt). Plötzlich stellte ich in der Metamaske fest, dass mein gesamtes Guthaben weg war. Ich wusste nicht, was passiert war, und bekam auf dem Etherscan zu überprüfen. Die Gelder wurden 3 MINUTEN nach ihrem Eintreffen überwiesen.

Ich habe meine Token-Berechtigung überprüft (nur USDT-Berechtigung für POLYGON-Brücke) und dachte einen Tag lang nach, aber ich verstehe immer noch nicht, wie das passiert ist. Ist meine Seed-Phase durchgesickert? Wie konnten die Hacker das so schnell machen, nur in 3MINUTEN!!! Können sie es ohne ein Ledger-Gerät übertragen?

Oder gibt es etwas kompliziertere Hacks, die ich nicht kenne. Ich weiß, dass es für mich fast unmöglich ist, es zurückzubekommen, aber wenn ich es nicht herausfinden kann, habe ich keine Möglichkeit, ähnliche Ereignisse zu verhindern.

Das Geld ist wirklich wichtig für mich. Es ist der Ausbildungsfonds für meinen Sohn.
      Bitte können Sie mir helfen. Lassen Sie mich wissen, was das Problem war.

Mein Portemonnaie:[https://etherscan.io/address/0xBEEFDb27d022C8268FE206e56cB2490BB7152ca4](https://etherscan.io/address/0xBEEFDb27d022C8268FE206e56cB2490BB7152ca4)

Gestohlene Gelder Tx:[https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe3ed1d55269cae1ceefd8d662393f79184bd0b620a8d18b8df34c3a500823efc](https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe3ed1d55269cae1ceefd8d662393f79184bd0b620a8d18b8df34c3a500823efc)

BigChunges69420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

fuckkkkk, 52k?!?
      man i’m sorry to see that

AtomicFurion
      Gast
      Up
      Down

From what I gather, you are using a seed that you have used while setting up your historical ledger hardware > these seeds are different from your metamask wallet > so only two possible ways I can think of..

1. Where did you save your ledger seed keys? Did you directly save them in a book / pen / paper OR had them saved digitally (mobile, laptop, cloud, email etc) for any amount of time? OR did you share your seed keys with any entity? > if digital, maybe the seeds got compromised. And if that is the case, then funds would dissapear shortly after you transfer them to your ledger wallet address.

2. Smart Contract issue > can’t comment much on this

Sorry about your loss…

Mother-Improvement16
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you at some point enter the Ledger generated seed phrase in any other device apart from Ledger in the last 313 days ago?

You said that you’re reusing the original seed phrase that was generated in your original Nano S on your new Nano X.

Can you please confirm how you originally set-up your MetaMask wallet?

Your Nano S original seed phrase that you’re reusing on Nano X, is it a 12 or 24 Seed phrase? I know why I’m asking. Give me a direct answer on this one.

The Bridge that you used for the smart contract swap, was it the original site or a compromised site?

On checking your Erc-20 history, I noticed that the last time transfer was made out of the address prior to 1 day ago – was 311 days ago at the value of 43k USDT.

The stolen funds was 52k in USDC that was deposited from FTX Exchange to your private wallet, and it was taken 3 minutes immediately it arrived.

Can you please check & confirm if your seed phrase was already compromised within the last 311 days prior to yesterday of you using the dormant address 1 day ago? You should bear in mind that your address has been dormant for 311days prior to 1 day ago transaction scandals.

Once I get detailed answers on the above questions, only then will I be able to give you my final feedback and offer you further help on tracking the funds to it’s final destination. I’m sorry for your predicament 🙏.

sayamemangdemikian
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So you are sending erc20 USDC from eth blockchain (private key in your ledger wallet) to aurora blockchain via synapse bridge?

Iirc, basically the process is

– your fund to go out of your ledger wallet (you confirm it on the ledger nano x)

– to synapse bridge smart contract,

– which later will send the fund to aurora blockchain (which private key you have via ledger wallet)

Did you send the whole 52000 USDC from your ledger wallet or just partial?

Always test by sending small amount first..

Is it possible you send to a wrong address? Or synapse bridge smart contract being hacked?

E-renter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If someone had your seed phrase from early on, they could set up scripts to monitor your address. The moment a high value deposit is made, it auto sends out with high gas. They wait until it’s a real payday. How did someone get your seed phrase, how was it stored all that time and who could have had access? Sorry for your loss.

Recklessterror
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“can they transfer it without a ledger device?”

Buddy are you serious?

I don’t understand why people without a basic understanding of crypto even try and do somewhat complicated things like defi.

pifumd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just curious, how did you set up your ledger to work with metamask originally? You used a ledger generated seed, or did you re-use a metamask seed in your ledger?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

blintzx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Step one, don’t gamble your sons education money😂

Foreign_Jackfruit_70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Am I reading the amount lost correctly ?

>!Rhetorical question btw.!<

GrindNhodL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never ever take a picture of it… or put the seeds anywhere but the ledger device…

FriendlyKoala100
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I know everyone helped you and explained why this happened but I just wanna say I’m truly sorry for what you’re going through 🙁 it’s not easy to lose money. Please stay strong, sending positive vibes your way 🙏🏻

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

&#x200B;

> Can they tranfer it without a ledger device?

Of course. anyone who has your seed phrase can take your tokens on your accounts, on the blockchains. The ledger is not needed at all, and in fact the ledger does not contain your funds, it just contains your seed phrase.

You somehow leaked your seed. Your seed should never be used again, as it is compromised. Anyone who has access to your seed (24 words + optional passphrase) has full control of your cryptos and does not need a ledger to access / take them.

Common causes of leaked seeds (unauthorized access).

Have you ever:

– used a seed that came pre-printed on a card with your ledger (the common pre-seeded ledger scam), or used the seed from MetaMask (or any other wallet)

– taken a phone photo of your words? (this is the most common source of leakage)

– entered your words on your computer or phone (i.e. typed it on your keyboard, e.g. to make a print), e.g. sending an email to yourself (second most common source of leakage)

– entered your seed in “Ledger Live” when you updated your computer, to recover from “damaged ledger memory” or to “unlock your ledger account” or “sync or validate your wallet”? (all those are scam apps that will steal your seed)

– entered your words in a computer or phone notebook or notepad or any app (e.g. password manager) or website, or in MetaMask, or on the cloud (e.g. google drive)?

– have your words in sight of any webcam, laptop cam, phone cam, security cam etc. This can happen if your seed words card is exposed in a public space like a library.

– printed or photocopied your words using a computer printer or wireless printer or a commercial copy machine?

– digitalized your words or encrypted them in anyway with a computer?

– used off-line or on-line tools to generate or check your seed or to verify it or to access other software or phone wallets?

[https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/kmq68s/psa_learn_the_importance_of_your_24word_seed/](https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/kmq68s/psa_learn_the_importance_of_your_24word_seed/)

MisterMaury
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ethereum is too complicated. Hard to get new user adoption when people are losing their funds all the time and made to feel stupid.

Gas fees, layer 2 solutions, wrapped tokens…

It’s just a horribly designed system.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, Sorry to hear that. Could you please hit the “Help” button on the bottom right of our page to contact us directly, and share the ticket number with us, so we can assist you in investigating your issue? However, please note that there is no guarantee whatsoever you will be able to get your funds back as your whole seed phrase was already compromised. Thank you for understanding! https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Consistent_Whole7690
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve sent you a DM. Check it, and be careful of all the other DM’s trying to scam you.

Ansicht von 17 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.