Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nano x gegen nano s

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten von pringles_ledger.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Frage an die breite Masse. Hallo an alle, ich habe einen nano s gekauft und ihn benutzt, um meine Seed Phrase zu erzeugen. Als der neue nano x herauskam, wollte ich ihn haben, ein glänzendes neues Ding, das mir ins Auge fiel. Jetzt, wo die ganze Aufregung um die Wiederherstellungsfunktion in Arbeit ist, möchte ich mich von dem ganzen Quatsch fernhalten. Meine Frage ist, ob ich mein nano s verwenden kann, das noch auf einer älteren Firmware läuft. Ich bin nur ein wenig verwirrt, wie ich meine Phrase sicher zu halten, wenn ich beide Geldbörsen haben. Jede Hilfe würde sehr geschätzt werden und Sie haben meinen Dank im Voraus.

Xrpnes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the original S that doesn’t support the recovery function but I have a brand new X I have for backup if original S dies

sleepyokapi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you had the new update on the x then you will have to create a new passphrase on the s and send your cryptos from the old to new addresses in order to be 100% sure.
      If you didn’t have the new update then you can enter the passphrase in the s.

ohbucko
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have had similar problems. Last night, having screwed up my nano s plus with no computer last week and had generated a new phrase, with my new computer, I used the first phrase for recovery and it worked just fine. I used the same phrase to set up my new nano x and it worked just fine. As far as keeping it safe, might want to just keep it laminated and locked up separately. Hope this helps.

I’m wondering something too and would appreciate any guidance >> Is it possible to bypass a computer completely and transfer funds from Coinbase onto the nano x wallet on my iPhone by Bluetooth? Just in case I burn up my new computer again. If this new nano x needs to be plugged into a computer/connected to the Ledger Live app, I don’t know what the necessary function of the Bluetooth is. I only got it so I could transfer funds without a computer. Having a hard time figuring out how.

Thanks!

GroundbreakingArt370
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just stay using the x, unless you opt in nothing has changed

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, the firmware update doesn’t automatically activate Ledger Recover by Coincover. Also, Ledger Recover is not even launched yet, so you can choose to use either of your Ledger devices. When launched it will be completely optional and will require your explicit consent to be activated, we’ll never force you to use the service! More info here:
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/9579368109597-Ledger-Recover-FAQs?docs=true

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.