Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nano X ohne Bluetooth

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe vor 2 Jahren einen Nano X gekauft, aber gerade erst angefangen, ihn zu benutzen.

Ich würde gerne über mein Telefon auf Ledger Live zugreifen, aber egal was ich tue, Bluetooth funktioniert nicht.

Sollte ein blaues Licht auf dem Gerät leuchten, wenn Bluetooth aktiviert ist?

Ich habe alle Fehlerbehebungen bei Ledger Live ausprobiert und die Firmware wurde bei der Initialisierung aktualisiert.

Kennt jemand diese Situation und kann helfen?

Danke

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll need to make sure that your Ledger Nano X’s firmware is fully updated (you can check for any firmware updates via the “my Ledger” tab in Ledger Live).

Ideally you’ll want to remove any previously paired devices from not only your Ledger Live mobile application, but also your phone’s bluetooth settings itself. If you see any previously paired devices, you’ll remove these and then toggle the bluetooth off and then on again.

You’ll repeat this process for both your Ledger device (via the bluetooth settings in the control center) as well as on your mobile phone from the bluetooth menu. Once you’ve toggled the bluetooth off and then back on again between both devices, you should be able to try the connection process again and get your pairing codes to generate.

Importantly, when you do attempt the connection process, make sure your physical Ledger is back on the homescreen dashboard (where you see all of your different crypto apps) and not in the settings menu.

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use an android. Not sure if it really be much different. My X is only a few months old.

Most-Ad-4582
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You should be grateful that it doesn’t work.. I don’t trust it. Have you ever gotten into your car with the BT on your phone turned off, yet your car turns it on? My cars started doing that 10 years ago.. carry on without Bluetooth.. sync to desktop and just “plug and play”..

yellcat
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t think the iPhone supports Bluetooth ledgers currently

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had issues with this myself. I’ll ask a few questions of course. Are you getting an error message? Are you trying to verify a particular address? Is your phone paired with your ledger? There is no blue light. Make sure that your Ledger has bluetooth enabled as well

No_Football_5499
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try to forget device on IPhone, choose refresh pairing on ledger, and after it reconnect

pdath
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try plugging the ledger into a computer and updating it’s firmware.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.