Home Foren Ledger Wallet Neu hier! Habe meine gerade heute bekommen

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich freue mich darauf, es zu benutzen, aber meine Hauptfrage zum Argument der “kalten Wallet” ist, wenn man eine kalte Wallet will, damit die Börsen einen nicht daran hindern können, zu verkaufen oder das Geld als Liquidität zu verwenden, wie soll man dann in einer Situation verkaufen, in der man es müsste, wie z.B. beim jüngsten ftx-Durcheinander?

Wenn man irgendwann über eine Börse gehen muss, um Fiat zu bekommen, warum wird dann das Argument der kalten Wallet für diese ftx-Situation verwendet? Ist das nicht eher Pech, wenn man einen Vermögenswert kauft, der aufgrund von unvorhersehbaren Ereignissen abstürzt?

Ich meine, wenn Sie diese Währung auf einem kalten Wallet hatten, wie einige Leute kommentieren, würde es nichts an der Tatsache ändern, dass der Fiat-Wert dieser Münze immer noch im Keller ist, und es würde alles länger dauern, um aus einem sinkenden Schiff zu kommen.

athsrueas
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You sell your crypto?

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If I understand your correctly, you’re talking about storing a coin that is going down in value quickly and you want to sell? Like what happened with Luna? This is fairly rare and in any case, it takes a minute to send to an exchange to sell to Fiat.

RandomTask100
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Keeping your coin on cold wallet will give you time to rethink stupid, impulsive trades. Keep your shitcoin (USDT, FTT, etc) on the exchange where it belongs.

Stebbin8r
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The BIG issue is he who holds the private keys owns the crypto.

Before I got my LEDGER I had some crypto in VOYAGER. When the CEX filed for bankruptcy protection, they froze my account (because they hold the private keys). I was 7nabke to pull my crypto in that CEX; it became their asset.

If I had moved it to LEDGER before the bankruptcy, I would hold the private keys/seed phrase, and I would have access to hold, swap or sell (either on another CEX or peer-to-peer).

Bkokane
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s a risk yes

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The last thing you should be doing at the moment is selling. But when I need to I normally use Binance. And hope that in the 15 minutes or so I need to sell they don’t go broke. So far so good.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The purpose of having a hardware wallet is to have control over your private keys.

When you have your cryptos on an exchange, you are entrusting your private keys to a third party. This means that you depend on the exchange for the safe keeping of your crypto.

When you secure your crypto with a hardware wallet, you still depend on exchanges for transactions. This means that you minimize the dependency and you minimize the risk that your crypto is gone because exchanges go bankrupt

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.