Home Foren Trezor Wallet Neue Trezor T ? Passphrase und neue Brieftasche Fragen.

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von blaze1234.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

1.) Wenn ich meinen Recovery-Seed von meiner Trezor 1 verwende, um meine Münzen zur neuen T hinzuzufügen, was passiert dann mit der Trezor 1? Ist sie noch aktiv und kann sie noch auf meine Münzen zugreifen?

2.) Und wenn ich meiner Trezor T eine Passphrase hinzufüge, muss ich diese Passphrase dann auch auf meiner T-1 verwenden?

3.) Ich weiß, dass ich mehrere versteckte Konten mit unterschiedlichen Passphrasen erstellen kann. Ist die ursprüngliche Seed-Phrase immer noch erforderlich, um jedes Konto zusammen mit der Passphrase wiederherzustellen?

​

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>1.) If I use my recovery seed from my Trezor 1 to add my coins to the new T what happens to the Trezor one? Is it still active and can it still access my coins?

It sill works fine. It’s like having a copy of your house key. Both keys open the door.

​

>2.) And if I add a passphrase to my Trezor T do I need to use that passphrase on my T-1?

If you want access to the same wallet, then yes. A wallet = seed phrase + passphrase

​

>3.) I understand I can create multiple hidden accounts using different passphrases. Is the original seed phrase still needed to recovery each account along with the Passphrase?

Yes. If you lose the seed phrase, funds are lost. If you lose the passphrase, funds are lost. You MUST have both.

cabinfvr
      Gast
      Up
      Down

One more 🙂

What about the pin? So I need a pin and a passphrase?

blaze1234
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The passphrase changes the Seed, completely different wallet account.

Together they are your Secret Recovery Phrase.

Same SRP can be used to set up a dozen wallet clients, all will have the same wallet account, manage the same tree of keys and addresses.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.