Home Foren Trezor Wallet Neuer Trezor One, neue Probleme

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 11 Monaten von brianddk.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe heute den trezor one bekommen. Weder trezor suite desktop noch web sehen es auf windows 10. Habe verschiedene Anschlüsse, Kabel und Neustarts ausprobiert. Ich habe den USB-Loader Zadig eines Drittanbieters ausprobiert (obwohl ich nicht herausfinden kann, wie man in den Bootloader-Modus gelangt). Aber trezor ist im Geräte-Manager ohne Fehler sichtbar. Trezor funktioniert aber auf dem Linux-PC. Ich habe die Firmware aktualisiert und eine neue Wallet angelegt. Wie bekomme ich die MATIC darauf? Wenn ich sie auf Windows zum Laufen bringe (wie durch ein Wunder), wird sie dann auf beiden Betriebssystemen funktionieren?

Dies geschieht, nachdem ich den Ledger Nano X wegen einer defekten Batterie zurückgeschickt habe. Ich habe nichts als Probleme mit Hardware-Geldbörsen. Kann mir jemand bitte etwas Gnade zeigen? Ich versuche, sogar Feinden gegenüber Gnade walten zu lassen.

lawhoff95
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To add matic you just select eth, then click on add token. Go to ether scan.io to get the matic address.

Crivos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hope you can resolve your issue.

lawhoff95
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just use Chrome on a Chromebook to access the tresor suite.

bleak77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I figured out how to put it into bootloader mode (simply hold down both buttons and plug it in). Tried going through with the Zadig driver replacement but according to that little app (which is pretty nifty), the trezor already had *libusb0 (v1.2.7.3)* so there’s nowhere to go with that I guess.

Once I saw the trezor available in the trezor suite but it said “Device detected in incorrect state.” What the ***hell***, Trezor?

About to give up on windows and just use the linux PC. I don’t understand why it just doesn’t work.

***Messing with Windows USB drivers for a popular device in 2023 seems ridiculous to me.***

The Ledger plugged right into windows but then it had other issues (like defective batteries and/or design flaw).

So it’s a Linux PC (which happens to be a Bitcoin Full Node), Trezor One (for BTC only) and maybe Sparrow if I can get that to work.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> although I can’t find how to enter bootloader mode

I thought the manual was pretty clear on that? Is it not responding when following the instructions?

> Trezor is working on Linux PC

If your PC dual boots Windows / Linux, and it works on one but not the other, sounds like a software issue. Likely culprit, given what you described would be an antivirus / firewall problem. Trezor bridge (part of the stack) uses a localhost network connection to communicate between the OS and the USB port. Some “security” software will turn off localhost and loopback devices. Trezor actually has three ways to communicate:

1. Trezor Bridge (localhost network)
      2. WebUSB – Requires VERY specific browsers and settings
      3. LibUSB – Requires a very specific DLL called from python only

To me it sounds like #1 is failing. You could try #2 or #3 but those are more technical. Also, you could always try Android, which only uses WebUSB (with the correct browser).

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.