Home Foren Ledger Wallet Neues Ledger mit alter Metamaske

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von onunyomsa.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe also meinen 24-Wort-Ledger-Schlüssel verloren. Keine große Sache. Lektion gelernt. Ich habe ein neues Ledger bekommen und alle Gelder vom alten auf das neue übertragen. Ich habe den 12-Wort-Schlüssel für mein Metamask-Konto.

Meine Frage ist: Kann ich den 12-Wort-Schlüssel von meinem Metamask-Konto mit meinem neuen Ledger-Konto verknüpfen?

Ich habe Metamask für Axie Infinity und ImmutableX verwendet.

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe und bemühen Sie sich nicht DMing mich Bullshit Betrügereien.

Informal-Parsley1041
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To take advantage of the security of your hww you will (sadly) need to pay gas to send it from your hot wallet (old metamask) to your addresses generated within your hww.

So you would connect your new hww to metamask on desktop (nothing to do with recovery phrase). You literally click the “connect hardware wallet” button in the menu then you will have new addresses within that account which are secured by your hww. Its nice too cuz metamask only needs your extended public key to see all your addresses and you verify transactions with the ledger so. But you have to send to your new addresses.

If you just import the 12 metamask words the ledger is pointless as the recovery phrase was already online

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just for clarity: anything that’s on addresses derived from the 12 word meta mask phrase are not protected by your ledger. You need to use your ledger to connect to meta mask and use the address provided by the ledger.

Firm_History5601
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Perfect thanks for your help. That is what I figured. I just hoped there was a work around…

onunyomsa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, you should be able to import the 12 word seed phrase into your ledger account. However, you need to ask yourself if it’s worth it to do so. Personally, I would just transfer any assets from your MM to a new ETH address on your Ledger, but that’s just me.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.