Home Foren Trezor Wallet Nicht erkannte Transaktion nach Reset/Firmware-Update

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hey, also ich habe meine trezor Modell ein als Cold Storage verwendet. Ich wollte nur sehen, was meine Bitcoin war, so dass ich es an meinen Computer angeschlossen (da ich die trezor zuletzt habe ich einen neuen Computer bekam) tat ein Firmware-Update, erkannte ich den Pin vergessen dachte, keine große Sache, ich werde es mit meinem Seed wiederherstellen, ich tat das und jetzt alle meine BTC ist weg! Es gibt eine Transaktion, die entweder während des Firmware-Updates oder beim Wiederherstellen passiert ist. Ich habe den Trezor seit über einem Jahr nicht mehr angerührt und er sagt, dass die Transaktion passiert ist, während ich entweder die Firmware aktualisiert oder mit dem Seed zurückgesetzt habe, wie heute Morgen. Für jede Hilfe bin ich sehr dankbar!

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

_xcrashx_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Op how did you get that site you linked?

meowmixyourmom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>did a firmware update, realized I forgot the pin thought no biggie

You say no biggie, but I see tons of people loose funds by updating using the wrong source. How exactly did you “update the firmware”? Did you do it through Trezor Suite? or through some website? Did you click on a banner in Trezor Suite? Or some other way?

>I’ll restore it using my seed , I did that and now all of my BTC is gone !

OK, don’t skimp on details, or we will assume you are lying/shill. how exactly STEP BY STEP did you “restore using your seed”?

>There’s a transaction that happened either while I did the firmware update or when I was restoring it. I haven’t touched the trezor for over a year and it said the transaction happened while I was either updating firmware or resetting with the seed as in this morning .

How did you verify that a transaction took place during that window? Block explorer of some type, or did you see the transaction in the wallet transaction list, after you reloaded it with the seed?

Any help is incredibly appreciated!

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Conscious-Strain-807
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So u enter ur seed to the website or it was stolen from the update? I ask coz it makes me worry now

MikalaMikala
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Painful, sorry for your loss.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.