Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Nicht verbunden

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe den Prozess des Empfangens und Sendens getestet und wurde nie aufgefordert, QR-Codes zu scannen. Ich glaube, ich habe die Einrichtung irgendwie durcheinander gebracht.

Ich habe das Konto auf dem Titan gelöscht und ein neues erstellt und wenn ich versuche, mich mit der App zu verbinden, heißt es, dass das Konto bereits existiert.

Der Titan sagte, ich solle das Konto auf der App löschen, aber ich habe noch 1 DOT auf der App von meinem Test, weil er sagte, ich müsse 1 DOT im Konto behalten.

Also muss ich mein Hot Wallet-Konto löschen und mein DOT-Guthaben opfern oder was?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

hot wallet = keys are stored in the app so no need for the QR code.

this is NOT preferred from a security stand-point. you need to convert your hot wallet (orange) to a cold wallet (blue)

email support01@ellipal.com for instructions, as i am not familiar with the conversion process.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Jsut google how to do all this. I did that.. taught myself. It’s easy

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Now I’ve created 3 accounts on ther titan with different names, one connected and i imported the hot wallet private key, the balance on the hot wallet zeroed out, then when i tried to connect the cold wallet account it says address already exists, and now the balance came back to the hot wallet, so i don’t understand where it actually is? If i imported the private key to the cold wallet, shouldn’t it be there? But then it won’t connect to that account because the address already exists…😣

Damn videos make it look so easy i don’t know why im having such a hard time

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wish i could just delete my hot wallet and all accounts and start over, but the hot wallet says i have to keep a balance and i cannot empty it

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had a similar issue. My issue was that the account on the app is not the same on the one on the cold wallet.

I tried to delete the app and reinstall it, but the data remained on the device, so the same wallet was always opening up.

I cleared all the data on the device for the app in the device setting, deleting all the cache for the device. As soon as I did that I was able to get a new wallet on the device that was related to the cold wallet.

Ultimately you do not need to do that. I just could not delete the wallet on my device as I had installed a test wallet before receiving my cold wallet, and I forgot the password. So I could not delete the wallet on the device.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

Is the color of your account in the app orange? That means you are using Hot Wallet, which is the only one that does not require a signature for transactions anytime, anywhere.
      Here is a tutorial for your reference.[https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/support/set-up-cold-wallet](https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/support/set-up-cold-wallet)

Any further question please contact [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com), our team will help you figure it out:)

Thank you!

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.