Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ofenabsteckung Verzögerung

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn ich mit meinem Ledger 32ETH bei Kiln einzahle, wird ein Validator aktiviert. Aber derzeit gibt es eine Warteschlange, um die Validator-Warteschlange zu betreten, die ein paar Wochen lang ist. Ich nehme an, dass Dinge wie Konsens- und Ausführungsbelohnungen unter allen Kiln-Stakern geteilt werden, würde ich also sofort Belohnungen erhalten oder müsste ich warten, bis meine Validatoren offiziell veröffentlicht werden?

Gehe ich auch richtig in der Annahme, dass diese Belohnungen geteilt werden? Wenn z.B. ein Validator eine große MEV-Belohnung erhält, wird diese unter allen Kiln-Stakern geteilt (ähnlich wie der Glättungspool von rocketpool) oder ist das auf individueller Basis?

gustubru
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Kiln is not a staking pool service, you get direct payments as a result of operating your own Staking Node (minus their commission of 8%) on a cloud machine run by kiln. So no, I don’t think you ll get any reward before you actually serve the eth network.

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t think the queue is weeks long, I believe mine took 9 days maybe. Also all the rewards are yours but they take 8% I believe. But you won’t be getting any rewards until your validator is active.

Roegoos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you have 32 ETH, there must be better solutions than loosing out 8% on rewards, right?

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

These are some great questions over MEV boosting and reward distribution, u/userbrn1 – in this case you’ll want to reach out to [Kiln’s support](https://support.kiln.fi/_hcms/mem/login?redirect_url=https://support.kiln.fi/tickets) directly as they’ll be able to provide you with more concrete answers over your inquiries.

With respect to your rewards within Ledger Live, you’ll start earning them once the validator has been set up and surpassed the queue (you won’t be getting rewards while in the queue) – and you can see your earned rewards via the “**rewards**” tab in the top right corner of the Kiln application.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.