Home Foren KeepKey Offizielle Ankündigungen, Nachrichten, Links und Fehlerbehebung

• Dieses Thema hat 26 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Thewalrusking2.
Ansicht von 26 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

KeepKey unterstützt derzeit Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Doge, Bitcoin Cash und mehrere ERC-20 Token.

UPDATE (6/13) – Bitcoin Gold (BTG) wird jetzt im Beta-Client (rc) unterstützt, ebenso wie Echtzeit-USD-Umrechnungen über eine CoinCap-Integration.

KeepKey hat eine sehr robuste Roadmap für 2018. Bisher in diesem Jahr wurde Bitcoin Cash zusammen mit dreißig ERC20-Token in den Prod gepusht.

Wir hatten 2017 ein starkes und gesundes Wachstum der Produktnachfrage. Unser Entwicklungsteam wird ständig erweitert, so dass wir die Unterstützung für Token, Münzen und Funktionen im kommenden Jahr weiter vorantreiben können. Allerdings werden wir grundsätzlich nur zukünftige Unterstützung und Funktionen ankündigen, die am nächsten liegen und innerhalb von 60 Tagen nach der Veröffentlichung für unsere Kunden zur Verfügung stehen.

Zum Herunterladen des Beta-Clients (rc): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/keepkey-client-rc/ndpjhnboalogfiafbknodggihfiedibo

Um unsere Open-Source-Firmware anzusehen:
      https://github.com/keepkey/keepkey-firmware/releases

Wiederherstellungsprozess:
      https://www.keepkey.com/keepkey/demo/recovery/

Allgemeine Ratschläge zur Fehlerbehebung:

Wenn Sie Probleme mit Ihrem Gerät haben, versuchen Sie, Ihren Computer neu zu starten, Ihren Router neu zu starten, ein anderes USB-Kabel/einen anderen USB-Anschluss zu verwenden und überprüfen Sie, ob ein Antivirusprogramm die Verbindung mit Ihrem KeepKey stört.

Haben Sie immer noch ein Problem? Bitte wenden Sie sich an support@keepkey.com, damit wir Ihren Fall gründlich untersuchen können.

cryptyk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How do you guys prioritize your roadmap? I’m not privy to your customer research, but I’m curious if your 60 day roadmap reflects what your customers care about. It seems like every 2nd post here is about custom fees and supporting the top 5 market cap coins. (e.g. add XRP). I don’t see anyone on here wishing for District 0x support.

As a thought exercise, you might consider what your roadmap would look like if you surveyed your base.

yate
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How can one contribute to keepkey without messing with their own device? For example, trezor allows you to launch firmware with an emulator (https://github.com/trezor/trezor-mcu). Are there plans on making the actual wallet open source?

jamesdpitley
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Since Keepkey is a modified Tresor, why can’t you support integration with My Ether Wallet (like Tresor and Ledger) instead of only supporting a handful of ERC20 tokens, per your email announcement earlier today?

pdabrow1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just to be sure, and I apologize if this is a squeaky wheel.

Q- KeepKey can store ERC-20 tokens, but there is no way to withdrawal them yet, correct?

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seeing there’s literally thousands of tokens, wouldn’t it be easier if people can just manually add them to the keep key interface via acronym, contract address, and decimals like how MEW works? Adding them individually versus waiting for them to be supported is just silly.

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So when are we getting erc 20 token optimization ?

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Since this post is dated 49 days ago I am assuming it’s 11 days away. Correct me if I am wrong molly .

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am excited. Honestly I have bought all the other hardware wallets and you guys have the best hardware . I just wish I could put more coins and tokens on this thing . I love that everything is native which I assume is why everything takes a bit longer .

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Still no new developments?

crypto_creature
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How about customer service? Major area lacking here. Also, we need to be able to revise fees!! I have had LTC and ETH stuck on my keepkey for a while now.

rfogwill
      Gast
      Up
      Down

New news,the same garbage (no top 10 cryptos,no segwit)….

metalbrushes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please add support for NEM also!

silentshitghost
      Gast
      Up
      Down

plan to support ripple or bytecoin?

Neo955
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Molly: Is there a way to get the master public key for the keep key? I’d like to be able to monitor the balance of my BTC without having to plug in the device. I think an easy way to do this is a great idea.

Also: with all these negative comments here, I can’t help to be a little concerned. Can you (or someone else here) let me know if it’s actually safe to keep my funds on the device? Are these bugs going to be worked out?

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am brown too.

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

KeepKeyMolly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please remember to follow the subreddit news.

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How is segwitt not already being developed on keepkey? That’s should have been the first priority .

pdabrow1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When moon?

martinatime
      Gast
      Up
      Down

u/KeepKeyMolly , can we get another update since this one is a month old. Maybe something along the lines of the roadmap for the next 60 days and whether or not the items “on our radar” are coming up? Thanks

fizzyofficial
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey can you guys add Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Support to the KeepKey? If KeepKey was able to add Bitcoin Cash to the wallet there shouldn’t be a problem to add Bitcoin Private as well.

Thanks!

KeepKeyMolly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

BTCP is not on our current short term roadmap. We appreciate the feedback and will announce here as we have news!

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

do i have to update the beta to access the erc20 token wallet?

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i am getting a “not able to initialize check device for instructions” message. There are no instructions on the device. i just did a firmware update on both production and beta. did i do something wrong? Please let me know asap thank you.

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey so I updated the firmaware and it erase my wallet and now I am attempting to recover with my phrase and it’s saying I am putting in the words incorrectly . Please help!

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh I think I see what I did wrong .

Ansicht von 26 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.