Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Pancakeswap lädt nicht

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Various-Poet-3644.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hat noch jemand Probleme mit der Pancakeswap-Dapp, die in der Ellipal-App nicht geladen wird? Andere Dapps scheinen gut zu laden. Ich bin auf Android und habe es auf zwei verschiedenen Handys versucht und auf beiden neu installiert. Sehr frustrierend. Anscheinend kann die Dapp die URI von pancakeswap.finance nicht erreichen.

Charlie-boy1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Let me ask you a question: in the Ellipal app, are you not able to access the browser (discovery tab)? Or does it not load the pancakeswap.finance/swap page?

Edit: I just reread your post. Sometimes I do have trouble accessing pancake even on my iPhone. After toggling my Wi-Fi off and having my phone use AT&T mobile internet (or vise versa), it works. Maybe try that, if you haven’t already.

Charlie-boy1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good luck! Hope that works.

Various-Poet-3644
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try to change the WiFi you are connected to, that helped me. Good luck!

Various-Poet-3644
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Discover tab doesn’t load now 😑

Charlie-boy1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think I read that there were problems with reaching dapps through android phones. Idk if they have fixed that yet. I’m sorry that you’re going through that.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.