Home Foren Trezor Wallet Passphrase Einrichtung und Schutz

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten von brianddk.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn ich eine Trezor Wallet mit Passphrase-Schutz (25. Wort) einrichte, muss ich dann die 24 Wörter+Passphrase einmalig in meinen Trezor eingeben oder muss ich das Gerät immer mit meinem Pin entsperren und dann die versteckten Wallets jedes Mal mit meiner Passphrase sichtbar machen.

Bei der zweiten Option, bei der ich die Passphrase nicht auf dem Trezor selbst (Model One) eingeben kann, bestünde immer das Risiko, dass meine Passphrase kompromittiert wird, nicht wahr?

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You only enter your 24 words once in your trezor (for recovery) but passphrase every time.

random_user7980
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You only need to input the seeds + passphrase in case you want to restore the wallet.
      For everyday use, you will only have to unlock the wallet typing the passphrase.

Yes, with model One, there’s a risk when typing passphrase on the PC keyboard, BUT even if your passphrase gets compromised, the hacker still would need the seeds in order to steal your funds.

The model T in the other hand, allows you to type the passphrase directly on the device.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> input the 24 words+passphrase one time

No

> always need to unlock the device with my pin and then make the hidden wallets visible with my passphrase each time.

Yes

> With the second option, not being able to input the passphrase on the Trezor itself (Model One) there would always exist the risk of my passphrase being compromised, wouldn’t it?

Yes, this is one of the differentiators between the Trezor-1 and Trezor-T

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.