Home Foren Trezor Wallet PIN vergessen, mit Seed wiederhergestellt, aber kein Guthaben oder Verlauf vorhanden

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich hatte also meine PIN vergessen und meine Wallet mit Seed auf einer neuen Trezor wiederhergestellt, aber ich kann jetzt weder Guthaben noch Verlauf sehen. Was vermisse ich?

Hat jemand noch andere Vorschläge, die mir helfen könnten, wenn ich die PIN vergessen habe, aber das physische Gerät, den Computeranzug und Seed installiert habe?

Ich habe Tether und USDC in der Wallet

genius_retard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You either forgot to use your passphrase or used the wrong one (mistyped/misspelled). .

sos755
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Typically, the cause of your problem is getting the passphrase wrong. If you get the passphrase wrong, there is no error message — just an empty wallet.

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>if anyone has any other suggestions that would help in case where PIN is forgotten but I have the physical device, computer suit installed and seed?

Your only choice is to either guess the PIN or recover with seed.

​

>I had forgotten my PIN and recovered my wallet using seed on a new Trezor but I cant see balances or history now. What am I missing?

There are 3 items here that could be the issue. It MUST be one of these. These are the only things that can cause this:

* You don’t have the crypto enabled in Suite that you are using
      * You used the wrong seed phrase
      * You used the wrong passphrase

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, to put it simply, you didn’t recover the right wallet. Either recovering a different seed, or typing in a different passphrase (or not typing any while your coins are in a passphrase-protected wallet) is the culprit.

Check the FAQ post pinned here on our subreddit, section Missing coins (8.4) to get some troubleshooting tips.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.