Home Foren Ledger Wallet POLL: Sollte Ledger anbieten, jede Hardware-Wallet, die sie an die Öffentlichkeit verkauft haben, zurückzukaufen?

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es gab Hinweise darauf, dass Ihre Seed-Phrase immer in irgendeiner Weise isoliert war, aber diese neue “RECOVER”-Firmware-Version BS beweist das Gegenteil. Alle Ledger-Wallets wurden unter falschen Voraussetzungen verkauft, und es sollten Rückerstattungen für die Rückgabe von Ledger-Hardware-Wallets an den Hersteller angeboten werden.

R0Y-BATTY
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Personally I’d like them to refund me in Bitcoin to a wallet address of my choice. I’m dubious about returning the ledger (it’s been used) incase it transpires the secure keys we’re still on there and any related security issues, however unlikely.

618Crypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have we not covered this..for fk sake. Use the fkn thing or don’t.

bigrobcx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is never going to happen in a million years. If this was a thing, I’d have become a millionaire by now just through Microsoft refunding my operating system costs every time they add some seedy shit, invade my privacy or brick a computer with a dodgy update. 😂

Use your ledger or use something else. Do whatever you feel happiest with but there’s no way a company is going to “buy back” any hardware wallet that in their eyes does what it’s designed to do, and isn’t faulty in anyway regardless of any reservations you have about firmware features.

Sure Ledger has broken trust and added a misguided feature which has highly dubious security credentials but we’re moving away from genuine anger, concern and old fashioned backlash into the realms of hysteria now with some of the reports and suggestions on social media.

F1shB0wl816
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is just ridiculous.

Hulkstr8
      Gast
      Up
      Down

this is getting ridiculous

HamsterNo7320
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Crypto users would win the great prize of the “be the most delusionnal you can” contest.

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes.

FewMagazine938
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Magic conch says= imminent

ProofPattern789
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you are correct

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why would you want them to buy it back? If you’re talking about a refund that’s one thing why would you send them your device? If you have enough assets that you needed The Ledger then just consider the cost of The Ledger a loss and smash it to smithereens. Then do research and buy something else.

Mammoth_Lie9681
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nope.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.