Home Foren Ledger Wallet Polygon, das von Coinbase auf Ledger Live übertragen wurde, kann nicht gefunden werden

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von pringles_ledger.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Zuerst habe ich Polygon auf meinem Ledger Live installiert. Ich habe Polygon (MATIC) von meinem Coinbase Pro-Konto auf Ledger Live übertragen. Ich habe festgestellt, dass es 2 Konten in meiner Wallet gibt. Polygon und Polygon (Legacy). Die Adresse, die ich für den Transfer verwendet habe, war Polygon (Non-Legacy). Kann mir jemand dabei helfen, die Token zu finden? Die Übertragung wurde vor etwa 50 Minuten erfolgreich durchgeführt.

[https://etherscan.io/tx/0x98b0acc651a9412939cd1c09e3eb5804857329c5eed6ab4e9875a928fabb531f](https://etherscan.io/tx/0x98b0acc651a9412939cd1c09e3eb5804857329c5eed6ab4e9875a928fabb531f)

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coinbase sends Matic as an ERC-20 token, so it will be in your Ledger’s ETH account, not Polygon.

EmotionOpening
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Since you had matic on Coinbase which use erc20, you could ask Coinbase support if it is possible to reverse and then transfer to your eth address?
      I don’t want to say you lost your coin as it is something that should have a solution, but I’m pretty new to having ledger nano, bought it last week after Voyager crashed. I have some eth, matic and Shiba all in the eth address, and some ada. I almost made mistake of sending matic to the polygon address but then I read small letters that it used erc20 on Gemini, so I put eth address and it work. The ledger live app will also tell you which address to use when you have certain coin.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi there, We’d be happy to help. We understand you manage to find your tokens via Metamask and your Ledger device. Coinbase now supports withdrawal via Polygon network. If you want to send your tokens to your Ledger Polygon account then please select Polygon network when sending your coins. We hope this helps.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.