Home Foren Ledger Wallet Polygon Matic Übertragung auf Ethereum Matic

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Jim-Helpert.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe vor, mein Matic, das ich auf meinem Ledger gespeichert habe, live in Polygon zu setzen.

Allerdings verstehe ich jetzt, dass es in Ethereum/Matic Token sein muss

​

Wie gehe ich vor, um dies zu tun?

​

​

https://preview.redd.it/fjmohdgf1l8a1.png?width=812&format=png&auto=webp&s=6237c55828343b082c96580b170c11ae0f95f850

bricarp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bridging the tokens is a complicated and costly process. My recommendation is to check if your CEX supports MATIC on both Ethereum and Polygon chains.

If so, you may want to consider depositing the MATIC tokens to your CEX and then immediately withdrawing them again. When initiating the withdrawal, pay attention to which chain (“network”) is used to facilitate the withdrawal.

Most CEXs have dynamic withdrawal fees for Ethereum-based tokens. You may want to check something like etherscan.io to see what the current gas fees are.

The withdrawal fee from your CEX may not exactly match the current gas fee on Etherscan. However, it should follow a general trend that when gas is low, withdrawal fees are low. In December 2022, it is possible to find Ethereum gas under 15 gwei during hours when most Americans are asleep.

Old_Study_6227
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If your plan is to stake MATIC on Ethereum, be aware that the ETH fees are expensive. You will need to stake a lot of MATIC to make it worth the fees. I don’t have the exact number, but I think it will be at lease a thousand MATIC committed for a year to make it worth the fees.

I’d look at other alternatives that allow you to do liquid staking on Polygon chain. For example:

You can swap MATIC for MaticX on Strader for 5.76% APY https://polygon.staderlabs.com/liquid-staking/maticx

and you can boost the return by another 9.5% by adding to the WMATIC/MATICX pool on Balancer https://app.balancer.fi/#/polygon/pool/0xb20fc01d21a50d2c734c4a1262b4404d41fa7bf000000000000000000000075c

Be aware that there are risk with something going wrong with Strader and/or Balancer and you can lose your MATIC

Braga_PT
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I used Kraken to transfer Matic (erc-20) to Ledger. It was the cheapest way I found.

milestogo-greg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you are looking to native stake at polygon.technology, you can link your ledger to a MetaMask and could use the polygon bridge to bridge back to eth. Or as others have said, you could send back to a cex and resend back but over eth network and then do the same linking with MetaMask to stake.

Gloomy_Square_6204
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well I have nothing to add except I’m doing the unthinkable and staking them on an exchange because of the expense of sending on the erc20 network. Sorry everyone

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, to add to the helpful comments, you are able as well as an alternative to use changelly swap provider, to swap your Matic to ETH, and then user Paraswap provider from the discover tab section to swap funds from ETH to any ERC20 token you want such as Matic ERC20, making sure you select your ETH account when using paraswap! I hope this helps as well!

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.