Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Guten Tag!

Gestern habe ich versucht, einige Bitcoin von meinem Trezor Modell T zur Börse zu bringen.
      Ich wollte 227 Dollar herausnehmen, mit einer Gebühr auf normale Anzeige von 9 Dollar eingestellt.

Gesamtwert der Transaktion etwa 0,005 btc.
      Nachdem die Bitcoin in der Börse angekommen waren, überprüfte ich die Transaktion auf einer Website, um die Transaktions-IDs zu überprüfen, und es wurde eine Transaktion von etwa 1300 Dollar angezeigt.

Ein bisschen vage Geschichte und ich weiß nicht, ob ich Transaktion ID hier?

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can check the fee in Trezor Suite too.

Bitcoin network fees are high at the moment due to high demand.

I suggest considering setting a custom fee based on the suggestion from mempool.space. I feel the fee suggested there is more economical.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Total transaction worth around 0.005 btc. After bitcoin arrived in exchange I checked the transaction in some website to check transaction ID’s and it showed around 1300 dollar transaction.

So you likely had a ~0.03 BTC UTXO that you used to make a 0.005 BTC TXN. This results in ~0.005 BTC going to your destination and about ~0.0295 going back to your Trezor in the form of a “change” UTXO.

So the total value of the TXN was ~0.03 BTC, but you kept ~0.0295 of it.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.