Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Problem beim Aktualisieren der Firmware 3.3.0 Ellipal titan

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von smartypants2019.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

So guys…. möchte überprüfen, ob jemand das gleiche Problem hat. Ich habe die Schritte auf den Buchstaben gefolgt. Laden Sie die neue Firmware 3.3.0 zip-Version legte es auf der SD-Karte, die mit der Wallet kam. Natürlich habe ich es zuerst formatiert und es ist FAT 32. Dann habe ich den Adapter benutzt, zuerst die Karte, dann das Netzkabel an die Steckdose angeschlossen, nicht an den Laptop, dann das Ellipal – ausgeschaltet. Eingeschaltet und das Update gestartet. Es fand die Datei und begann sie zu extrahieren … 98% und es stoppt mit der Meldung Can’t copy files … Ich habe 3 Kabel gewechselt und werde jetzt eine neue SD-Karte ausprobieren … aber ich verstehe nicht, was ich falsch mache oder liegt es nicht nur an mir?

Soulscars
      Gast
      Up
      Down

with me the result came after i left the device to rest for an hour … thanks all

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sounds like your doing it right. Someone said once they had to let the device cool down. Only other thing I can say is turn windows def off or any antivirus and redownload

Klick8484
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d redownload as well and try again. I’ve had this problem and it took weeks for it to work properly. Just keep trying and maybe try unzipped and zipped files. Leave it off for a couple hours then try again. Contact support. They really tried to help me so I wasn’t disappointed but in the end it just worked they didn’t find the resolution. Ellipal has been somewhat of a headache for me.

Soulscars
      Gast
      Up
      Down

thanks for the reply but not even without windows defender and firewall off downloaded file couldn’t make it. Same error again – fail to copy files …very frustrating

Undeathical
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am having this issue also, I tried deactivating my activirus, but still produces the error “Fail to copy files”.

Ice-man5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I spent hours on different days trying to figure out why the firmware wouldn’t upload. I ended up giving up. It really shouldn’t be that difficult. But it is.

Undeathical
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok, so I tried numerous different ways to get it to finish past 98%, from redownloading without antivirus, reformating, reformating and unchecking the “quick format”, waiting and redownloading, multiple fresh downloads, and finally the one thing that work for one of the two devices I have (I bought two) is unzipping to a folder on the sd card, and rezipping to a folder on the sdcard and just leaving both folders on there. I did this to both of them, but only one successfully updated, the other got the error again, so there is something wonky going on, probably in the files that they need to debug.

Ice-man5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Customer support told me to video tape the whole process I was using. LOL like that was going to happen.

THETAmoonedU
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At least your chip seems to be working, mine was cracked on top and would not port. Got a new chip and was able to update but I still get “invalid address” when I try to withdraw funds 😑

wonderingpie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

3.3? Latest I see is 3.2?

CaptKirk2021
      Gast
      Up
      Down

u/Soulscars i did a post on this 27 days ago see this thread …. you have to format the card to 32kb allocution size… https://www.reddit.com/r/ELLIPAL_Official/comments/qz7w9d/for_those_having_update_issues_ensure_your_sd/

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Here is the latest update video, hope it can help you,[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8bzIdFur0&feature=emb_title](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8bzIdFur0&feature=emb_title)

Please note, have you unpacked the file yet? Please leave the file unextracted.

normanknightarms
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was having this problem, but I had a successful update after unzipping file and then coping files to the root dir from folder created.

smartypants2019
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same issue…then decided just to skip the update and run with the v3.2. no problem will worry about updating when Ellipal supports SOL

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.