Home Foren Ledger Wallet Problem mit DOT-Absteckung auf Ledger

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 2 Wochen von Consistent-Milk8341.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mehrmals versucht, Dot auf Ledger zu setzen. Ich habe 3 Mal 16 verschiedene Validatoren ausgewählt und nie eine Belohnung erhalten. Nach ein paar Tagen erhalte ich die Meldung “No active validators” (die Validatoren wurden sorgfältig ausgewählt)
      Ich habe 260 DOT gebunden.
      Ein weiteres Problem ist, dass ich die Schaltfläche “Bindung aufheben” nicht mehr sehen kann. (Ich habe alle Nominierungen gestoppt, habe die letzte Version von Ledger live und das Dot-Konto aktualisiert)
      Bitte helfen Sie mir, meine Bindung aufzuheben, und empfehlen Sie mir eine bessere Lösung für den Einsatz von Dot, die Ihnen tatsächlich eine Belohnung bietet.
      Ich danke Ihnen!

Flughund1969
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had also some troubles, since that time I am directly staking at https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/explorer.
      Just connect your Ledger to the Web Interface.

buddhapunch
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unless you have over 400 DOT, you should join a staking pool. And even then, pools are nice because it’s less work without having to choose and monitor validators. I use my Ledger to stake DOT on the Polkadot native dashboard with the Talisman pool, it’s worked well so far.

L8m8t
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need atleast 326 DOT to receive rewards
      The minimum DOT requirement changes every era

Deep-County9006
      Gast
      Littlefinger_13
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Staking DOT on your own is relatively hard. This is the reason that Polkadot created a new system that is called “Nomination Pools”. You put your DOT in the network itself and the pool you have participated in, makes the choice of your validators.

The most intuitive way to stake in a Nomination Pool out there is through **Talisman Wallet** (to Talisman Nomination Pool). Talisman Wallet has Ledger support, so you will be fine on that end.

In that way, you can stake as little as 1 DOT, and every day you will earn Staking Rewards. Also, it is still Decentralized, and you don’t have to be keeping an eye on validators every day.

guzva_u_sesnaestercu
      Gast
      Up
      Down

thank you all for your time and experiences! Does anyone know how to unbond my assets, so i can move my dot to these platforms which offer staking in pools? Unbond button is not even displayed in my ledger live.. is that a bug or i did something wrong? Thank you again

gordongeckospot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My advice: use Ledger for storage only. Then no problems.

No_Lynx8826
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need 400+ DOT for rewards.

searchingtruth1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

LL DOT staking is a waste of time joke…

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At the moment, you’ll need a minimum of at least 364.76 or so DOT to be considered eligible for staking rewards. This is the Polkadot Nomination Staking Minimum Threshold ([here](https://staking.polkadot.network/#/nominate) is a link to the Polkadot Staking Dashboard for reference).

This is likely why you’re running into the errors that you’re seeing – your 260 DOT is not enough to meet the minimum threshold for the network’s current demand.

Ledger does not have control over this – as the Polkadnot network designed their staking architecture, however you can stake your DOT using [Nomination Pools](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/7533743296797-How-to-join-a-Polkadot-nomination-pool?docs=true) with as little as 1 DOT while still securing your staked DOT, using your Ledger as a hardware wallet.

Personally, this is how I like to stake my DOT and find that it’s a really smooth process!

Consistent-Milk8341
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All my tokens stock in the ledger out of the Blockchain

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.