Home Foren Ledger Wallet Problem mit meinem Ledger S

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von Wayne2018ZA.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich musste mein Ledger S zurücksetzen, weil Ledger Live es nicht mehr erkannt hat.
      24 Wörter Passphrase auf dem Gerät eingegeben und so weit alles gut.

Wenn ich jetzt versuche, meinen Nano S über MyLedger bei Ledger Live zu verbinden, bekomme ich die Meldung “Ledger Nano S kann noch nicht verwendet werden”. Ich muss es erst einrichten.

Nach einem Klick auf “Ledger Nano S einrichten” wähle ich den Nano S aus und dann “Nano S verbinden”.
      Danach wird eine Echtheitsprüfung durchgeführt.

Danach erscheint wieder die Meldung “Ledger Nano S kann noch nicht verwendet werden”. Ich drehe mich also im Kreis und komme nie dazu, dass Ledger Live meinen Nano wieder erkennt.

Hat jemand eine Idee, was hier falsch ist?
      Der Nano wurde wie bereits erwähnt zurückgesetzt und die Wiederherstellung hat auch funktioniert.

Kellrkind
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unbelievable how many scammers wrote me since I’ve posted my issue 😂

swn999
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You never enter the passphrase fir ledger live software, it’s only used on the device itself.

Make sure you only get the software from ledger.com, otherwise it’s a huge risk.

Kellrkind
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update on my case:
      Connected my ledger today to my Laptop and everything worked…
      Don’t know why. Maybe there was a synchronisation problem but no clue tbh 😅

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you set up your Ledger Nano S, did you generate a new 24 word recovery phrase, or did you [restore](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382560913-Restore-your-Ledger-accounts-with-your-recovery-phrase?support=true) your funds using your original 24 word recovery phrase (from when you first set up the device).

In the case that you set up the Ledger as a fresh device with a new 24 word recovery phrase, that would lead to a set of different error messages down the road, however it sounds like you may be having some USB connection errors.

I also wanted to ask, have you been able to try any of the solutions from our common troubleshooting page, [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005165269-Fix-USB-connection-issues-with-Ledger-Live?support=true), with success?

You’ll want to make sure you’re using a data-enabled cable (like the one in the box with the Ledger), and you’ll want to avoid any USB hubs/ports, or specialized security systems/firewalls/proxies/VPN’s – these can all cause connectivity errors as well.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you upgrade Ledger Live and you’re on Windows 7? If so, you’ll need to downgrade your Ledger Live (if you aren’t in a position to upgrade to 10 or 11). The oldest version that works with windows 7 is 2.47:

https://download.live.ledger.com/ledger-live-desktop-2.47.0-win-x64.exe

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.