Home Foren Ledger Wallet Probleme beim Einrichten von 2 separaten Ledger-Geräten auf dem Desktop

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von CorneliusFudgem.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich weiß nicht, warum ich nicht 2 separate Ledger auf meinem Desktop verwenden kann. Es wird nur das erste Ledger erkannt, das ich installiert habe. Ich möchte jedoch mein anderes Ledger als separates Gerät verwenden. Und aus irgendeinem Grund erkennt Ledger Live das Passwort nicht, das ich für das andere Ledger festgelegt habe. Hat noch jemand ein ähnliches Problem?

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The password on your ledger has nothing to do with ledger live

0x11C3P
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What do you mean password for the other Ledger won’t work?

My Ledger Live is locked when opening and locks after inactivity but there is no individual password set for individual Ledgers. You just can’t have both plugged in at the same time or it won’t find it. Simply plugging in the one I’m using has worked fine for me and just plug in the other when I need to access that wallet.

I’m going to assume you went into Ledger Live > Settings > Help > Device Setup – and then added your Ledger and it still won’t get recognized?

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP, I’m a fan of labeling my accounts according to the device (LNX_BTC, LNS+_ETH, etc.) – that way I know if the account was created with my Ledger Nano S+ or my Nano X.

It’s very helpful when figuring out which accounts were created by which devices, that way you know which device to have plugged in when transacting with each respective set of accounts.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.