Home Foren Ledger Wallet Probleme mit Ledger Live

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe versucht, mein Ledger zu verwenden, um einige Bestände dorthin zu übertragen. Als ich jedoch meine PIN eingab, wurde sie nicht erkannt und ich blieb bei Schritt 2 des Empfangsprozesses hängen. Daraufhin habe ich in der Fehlerbehebung nachgesehen, und jetzt kann ich die Fehlerbehebungsseite auf meinem Mac nicht mehr verlassen. Hat sonst noch jemand solche Probleme und wie kann man sie beheben?

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At this point in time I want to make sure you have your 24 word recovery phrase written down and safely secured – if it is, then your funds should absolutely be safe.

With respect to your Ledger device, you mentioned that you weren’t able to put in your PIN. You would only have 3 attempts to enter your PIN before the device factory resets, so **you’ll want to make sure you have your 24 word recovery phrase** if your device is indicating that you’re entering the wrong PIN. If the device resets, you’ll need the 24 word recovery phrase to access your funds again via a [restore](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382560913-Restore-your-Ledger-accounts-with-your-recovery-phrase?support=true).

Regarding the device getting stuck on step 2 of the receiving process, there is a chance that your device was prompting you to physically confirm the receiving address on your physical Ledger device’s screen.

It sounds like your Ledger Live software may be freezing up on you, there’s a chance you’ll need to quit the software application and then re-open it and see if everything is running smoothly again.

If restarting Ledger Live doesn’t fix this error, I want you to reach out to our official Ledger Customer Support, [here](https://support.ledger.com/), and once you have a ticket opened, you’ll comment back here with the ticket number, and we’ll be able to find your ticket and respond in our system!

KateR_H0l1day
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Having all sorts of issues with my new Ledger X, 10 days in, still trying to figure it out, pin & seed phrase took 3 days! Obviously I wasn’t on it for hours, I’d just give up after a few tries of following instructions only to fail.

Yesterday managed to load a few apps but fourth one just wouldn’t. Trying again now, tried to verify the app but now it’s stuck in a loop and won’t turn off so I can start again.

I certainly wish I’d never bought it at this moment in time but will keep trying if it ever lets me.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.