Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Punktaustausch

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich tauschte DOT in USDC in der Ellipal-App, tippte alles ein und überprüfte alle Informationen korrekt, die App verlangte dann, dass ich 1 Dot auf meinem Konto lasse, was ich anpasste und auch tat, nachdem der Austausch passiert war, Dot raus und USDC rein, der 1 DOT, der mir gesagt wurde, in meinem Konto zu lassen, war weg, wird das für eine Gebühr irgendeiner Art genommen? wenn so seine super irreführend und sehr teuer für einen solchen Austausch …

Jede Info wäre toll, so kann ich meine zukünftige Nutzung für meine Wallet anpassen

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

DOT is special crypto assets that have built-in requirements on minimum balances in order to activate the addresses – this is essentially similar to certain bank accounts that would require a minimum deposit to maintain for funds storage and management.

Once you have at least received 1 DOT in your Ellipal Wallet in one transaction, the token wallets will be activated and you may start sending funds – while maintaining the minimum balance of 1 DOT in your Wallet.

You can send an e-mail to our CS team to describe you problem in detail, then they will help you out. The e-mail address is CS@ellipal.com

oOWhoOo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also a BTC exchange was made around the same time and its been stuck on “confirm the deposit” stage in the progress, its been an hour and a half is that usual? Am I missing a step on my part?

oOWhoOo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks you for the reply, I emailed the CS~ The remaining 1 DOT I have to keep is not showing in my wallet, I guess that is what is confusing me, anyway thank you~

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.