Home Foren Ledger Wallet RAMPE IST UNTEN

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten, 1 Woche von gordongeckospot.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo an alle und danke für jede Hilfe.
      Ich kaufte einige ETH mit Ramp auf Ledger 6.5 Stunden vor und die Transaktion ist immer noch die Verarbeitung.

Hat jemand anderes ein Problem mit dieser Firma hatte? Sie haben mein Geld definitiv in etwa 30 Sekunden erhalten. Meine ETH auf der anderen Seite scheint auf der Abwärtsrampe zu sein.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe und Aufmerksamkeit für diesen Beitrag. Ich habe wiederholt versucht, die Firma zu kontaktieren, ohne Erfolg.

Independent_Value456
      Gast
      Up
      Down

WILL NEVER USE RAMP AGAIN….
      The money left my bank within seconds and never received my crypto.. endless emails asking for evidence I paid the money ect… Been 5 weeks still waiting for my refund… Stay clear….

Zatouroffski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you still want to buy %5-10 expensive tokens sure, continue. Or justt stop using this premium services, they are expensive and doesn’t seem %100 reliable anyway. Buy your tokens from reputable exchanges like Binance/Kraken etc… with the exact same market price. Then send your tokens to your personal wallet, problem solved.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What is Ramp?

How is Ramp involved with (or connected to) Ledger?

Independent_Value456
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update just received the refund from ramp

lilpeanutbutter99999
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was able to get in contact with customer support on Sunday which was almost 24 hours after my transaction was submitted. I was told that my transaction was flagged for manual review.
      As a part of the KYC process, I had to submit my state issued ID and two pics of my face. I’m unsure what all databases this was added to or run against. Having worked in the financial industry as a programmer, I know there are a few as I have actually done some coding for OFAC, patriot act, and others. While I still hold RAMP accountable for the lengthy delay, I have some understanding of the problem. What really bothers me and I hope my US crypto brothers and sisters will hear and pay attention to, is that in the US, KYC is operated on the assumption that you are a criminal. This is some serious bullshit. I really want to blame it on the democrats, but when I begin to really think about what’s happening, I realize it’s all of them. We’re losing our right to privacy and certainly more of our liberty with every passing day and I just don’t know what the answer is. I suppose when we all just refuse to cooperate any longer, when we stop working, stop paying our taxes, stop paying our health insurance, maybe things will change. I would love to think I could get another passport and just leave. That’s not going to work for me and I hope somehow we can take our country back, but I don’t hold out any hope of that occurring.

MagoDopado
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not a ledger Rep, but just to give you some context: the ledger is only the tool to generate your addresses and sign your transactions.

Where those transactions go or with which organizations it talks is completely irrelevant to the tool.

Although the community here may have experience with ramp (I don’t ) so this sub could be a good place to search for community help, I would also suggest you search for help in ramp related subs.

Either way, a good advice for your life on crypto: don’t expect anything from the companies running things. The saying is both ways: “not your keys, not your coins” <=> “your keys, your problem dude”

Independent_Value456
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is the reply I got of ramp via email

Hi there,

My name is Mia, and I’ll be helping you with your inquiry today.

I deeply apologize for the delay with the answer. Unfortunately, we have not received this confirmation from your bank, and that is why our system has delayed the delivery of your coins. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. In this case, kindly send us a payment confirmation in PDF format so we can match your transfer to its swap in our database. Make sure that it refers to the particular transaction and that it is not a bank statement.

Your payment confirmation must include:

your name as the sender
      your account/card number
      the amount (in USD/EUR/GBP as applicable)
      the date of the purchase
      the reference number (if you have made a manual bank transfer)
      There is a possibility that you can download the PDF document directly from your bank. Note we do not accept screenshots as valid payment confirmation

On the ramp website it’s saying my refund has been processed just waiting for it to land in my bank.

It’s been a stressful 5 weeks wondering if I will ever see that money again.

Good luck mate just keep on at them with emails

lilpeanutbutter99999
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey folks. This is a pretty serious issue and I’m not getting any response from Ramp and ledger told me to take a hike.

Anybody give a f&$) about anything any more?

gordongeckospot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Said it before, ledger for storage ONLY.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.