Home Foren Ledger Wallet RARI an das Hauptbuch senden

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe vor ein paar Wochen RARI an mein Ledger gesendet. Der Status besagt, dass es ein Erfolg war und der Betrag der gesendeten RARI wird in meiner Ledger-Live-App angezeigt. Der summierte Wert dieser RARI wird jedoch nicht angezeigt. Es gibt nur ein “-“, wo etwas wie x,x$ stehen sollte. Ist das ein Problem? Hat jemand ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht? Vielen Dank für die Hilfe im Voraus!

Stebbin8r
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You are correct. I too have RARI , and mine also die NOT list the total value. RARI can be transfered to the Cold Wallet, but LEDGER LIVE currently does not support the token. Maybe it will be included in the near future but until then, LEDGER LIVE will not show total token value, nor will it be included in the portfolio total value.

Stebbin8r
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Before I transfered my RARI from Coinbase to my Cold Wallet, I was encouraged by how-to videos and LEDGER Customer support that my crypto was safe and can be received and traded, it’s just the LEDGER LIVE app that does not support RARI or total tlits values.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Token is only partially supported in Ledger Live. This means the counter value wouldn’t be shown.

You must connect your Ledger to a third-party wallet such as Metamask or MyEtherwallet that supports the token.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.