Home Foren Ledger Wallet Rückerstattung nach Ablehnung der Lieferung von nano S plus

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die ganze Sache mit Ledger Recover passierte einen Tag nachdem ich nano S plus bestellt hatte. Vor 20 Tagen habe ich die Lieferung des zuvor bestellten nano S plus abgelehnt. Danach habe ich eine E-Mail erhalten, dass Ledger mir bei bestätigter Rücksendung eine Mail mit Details zum Erstattungsprozess schicken wird. Das ist nicht geschehen, obwohl auf der Lieferinformation zu sehen ist, dass Ledger das zurückgesandte Paket erhalten hat.
      Ich habe mich mit dem Support in Verbindung gesetzt, aber sie antworten seit mehr als einer Woche nicht mehr.

Hat jemand eine ähnliche Situation/Erfahrung gemacht?

Ich danke Ihnen im Voraus.

ASF_28
      Gast
      Up
      Down

File for chargeback with all communication evidence. See my post regarding refunds, you might be able to add some stuff to your chargeback request to be 100% succesful

Known_Hippo4702
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes I had problems with a Nano X. I asked for a return label and a refund. They said someone would get back to me. After two weeks of no response to any of my tickets or emails I contacted my credit card company and desputed the charges and got my money back.

G0DL33
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What wallet are you planning to use instead?

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi – sorry to hear about your experience. Can you share your case number so that we can look into this?

daguerre
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is Reddit, not Customer Support.

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just start a conversation with us using the little chat widget at support.ledger.com and we’ll take care of you right away.

Remember none of us at Ledger support will ever DM you, so if you’re getting DMs just ignore.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why did you reject?

Ledgers are among the safest hardware wallets.

If you downvote me, say what other hardware wallet you think is safer than ledgers, and why?

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.