Home Foren Ledger Wallet Saatgut-Phrase

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 5 Monaten von Gabriel_Ledger.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe eine Frage. Wenn jemand meine Seed-Phrase bekommen würde, aber alle meine Token durch meinen Ledger geschützt wären, wären meine Token dann sicher? Müsste derjenige, der meine Seed-Phrase bekommen hat, nicht trotzdem jede Transaktion durch mein Ledger-Gerät genehmigen? Was übersehe ich? Danke

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

NO. I can import your words into my wallet and what was once yours is now mine.

the-quibbler
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No. Your seed phrase is your crypto. They can add it to a different ledger, trezor, keystone, coldcard, bitbox, grid+, jade, metamask, blue wallet, sparrow, electrum and sign any transactions they want.

mrhobbles
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger device does NOTHING except for sign transactions using keys generated _with_ your seed phrase.

If someone has your seed phrase, they can set up another Ledger, or import it into a software wallet such as MetaMask. Then they can use that to sign transactions all the same.

googlesuite
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Simple: Not your keys not your crypto

wato4000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If someone gets your seedphrase your seedphrase account money is gone. You need to set a Passphrsse account inside it, Use a phrase only you know. Something you’ll remember forever, Like Rottengreentomatoessuck don’t right it down.
      If you don’t know what I’m talking about, Google ledger passphrase account. Good luck

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The tokens are not in your device. You can microwave the Ledger/wallet and the tokens are as safe as. Loss access to your seedphrase and that’s another story.

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seed is protecting your crypto. Not the ledger. Seed is the ultimate in ownership.

Gabriel_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, the seed phrase (24 words) is the heart of your device, if someone got your 24 words they can have access to your cryptos without needing the Ledger device.

If someone gets access to your 24 words, everything is compromised. They won’t need the device to validate any transaction.

Your [24-word recovery phrase](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382075537-I-lost-my-24-word-recovery-phrase?support=true) functions as a safeguard for all your private keys. As long as you possess your recovery phrase, you’ll have a means to recover access to your cryptocurrency assets.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.