Home Foren Ledger Wallet Saatgutphrase erraten

• Dieses Thema hat 15 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von xen91.
Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich weiß, dass es mathematisch gesehen eine 0%ige Chance gibt, ein aktives Konto zu erraten, indem man versucht, die Seed-Phrase zu erraten. Aber die Vorstellung, dass es keine 0%ige Chance gibt, dass jemand zufällig Wörter eintippt und die Blackrock-Fonds-Wallet findet, ist irgendwie beunruhigend.

Z3non
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To get the impression, take a look:

[BIP39 24 word seed](https://ibb.co/yfDR2w3)

Avanchnzel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Then you haven’t yet comprehended how many possible wallets can exist.
      You could spend hundreds of years (if not even *magnitudes* more) creating new wallet addresses 24/7 and not get anywhere close to accidentally hitting an existing wallet.

But even if someone could find one after, say, 300 years… what do I care after I’ve been dead for 200 years?
      As long as nobody can get my address within my lifetime + some buffer, it’s good enough.
      Fortunately it’s WAY WAY WAY safer than that.

You’d be more likely to win the lottery multiple times over, while getting hit by lightning every time and surviving it. 😆

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I randomly tried seed phrases, and I found a couple that were used before.

e.g. “bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon”

Maybe you’ll get lucky too!

Just kidding 🙂

Also those large funds likely use multisig setups, i.e. multiple seeds, and just one being compromised would not risk to compromise the fund.

unduly-noted
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is also a nonzero chance of your country’s currency crashing, a run on your bank, or someone stealing your identity and draining your accounts.

The chance of someone guessing your seed is probably way lower than the chance of these things.

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Passphrase.

sudomatrix
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Imagine a road of unlocked houses stretching from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other end. Billions and billons of houses. Trillions and trillions. A number so big we don’t have a name for it. A handful of those houses have money in them. You can randomly try any house. You’ll die before you find one with money in it. The universe will die before you find one with money in it.

Seed Phrase crypto wallets are FAR MORE NUMEROUS and more secure than this example.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any
      website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at

BE CAREFUL – phishing attacks in progress
      byu/btchip inledgerwallet

If you’re experiencing battery problems, check out our [troubleshooting guide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409233434641-How-to-troubleshoot-Ledger-Nano-X-battery-issues?
      support=true). If you’re still having issues head over to the [My Order page](https://my-order.ledger.com/) to explore options for replacement or refunds. [Learn more here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/10265554529053-Return-your-product?support=true).

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

piece0fdebri
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Doubt anyone is even trying, man.

TheDigitalPoint
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s the same as encryption. If you can guess the key, you can decrypt whatever it is. But you aren’t going to guess any modern encryption key or crypto private key.

ledav3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh dear god, will you google it or do you need help with that as well? Little unsettled poor soul.

TJRDU
      Gast
      Up
      Down

https://keys.lol/

Try your luck

Successful-Snow-9210
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Guess this…

FunnyAtmosphere9941
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Blackrock wallet 100% is a multisignature wallet. So u would have to guess few private keys. Chance for 1 is 0. On top of that u dont know how many keys u need to unlock their wallet – 2,3,5? Then u have to guess all of them.

Cheery on top: each of this keys might need custom phase on top on 12-24seed. Gl.

xen91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

if your really worried about it, use a passphrase as well maybe ?

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.