Home Foren Ledger Wallet Saatgutphrase im Blickfeld einer iPhone-Kamera

• Dieses Thema hat 24 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Wochen, 6 Tage von jjgg89.
Ansicht von 24 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe eine sehr paranoide Frage, lol. Ich habe vor kurzem meine physische Kopie meiner Seed-Phrase (auf einem Stück Papier notiert) von einem Ort in meinem Haus zu einem anderen gebracht.

Als ich das tat, kam es für ein paar Sekunden ins Blickfeld meiner iPhone-Kamera. Die Kamera war nicht eingeschaltet, und es wurde kein Bild gemacht.

Ich wollte nur wissen, was die Leute denken, ob sie sich davor hüten würden oder nicht. Es ist möglich, dass ich über diese massiv zu denken, so wollte ich wissen, ob dies als eine kompromittierte Seed oder nicht, und wenn es etwas, das ich ernst nehmen sollte (und erstellen Sie einen neuen Seed)?

SilentOcelot4146
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If my fbi agent, has to watch thousands of hours of me jerking off to get my crypto keys, he can have it.

KitchenBreadfruit816
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Op, if it make you feel better, I ended up redoing an entire seed along with redoing entire crypto steel because I realized later I was “in view of” our echo show cam

TacoShopRs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wrote my seed phrase near a window and I’m worried satellites may have caught me writing it. Is it secure or should I make a new wallet and have half of my seed phrase laser engraved on my skull and half on my leg?

RarePlayingCardsCom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Morpheus didn’t offer any random joe the opportunity to choose the red pill or the blue pill …. he offered it to Neo … so the question is, are you worthy for the matrix to spy on you and send agent Smith your way ….

UnleashedZoro
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ur fkd mate.

corpski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

People here will definitely tell you to generate a new seed. The reality is, 99.99% says it’s not going to be an issue.

If I were lazy, I would just add a 20+ character passphrase, leaving the original seed wallets blank (or laced with a tiny amount of crypto), and call it a day.

scrogathon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If being this paranoid can be passed down, then yes your seed is compromised. I think your crypto is safe though.

questarevolved
      Gast
      Up
      Down

idk tbh but, Edward Snowden would prob say it’s risky?  how much of our life is recorded is a good question.  microphones listen passively, but do cameras record passively? A person would need enough storage to be able to store activity over a period of time to even skim over all the footage(if it was a human) but maybe there’s a program (AI or something else capable) to automatically search for whatever they’re looking for built into the phones. this is kind of similar to asking whether you can take pictures of your social security, DL/Passport, (seed phrase) passwords, etc and not have to worry…I feel like I trust my phone-although someone could potentially hack into my icloud account and get my pictures I’ve never worried about it.  hopefully someone who knows a lot about computers & cyber security can answer. 

Carara_Atmos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is some level of paranoia, but yeah, its possible, especially if there’s an AI watcher that taps your phone camera 24/7 and distinguishes seed phrases.

poncha_michael
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You should probably keep electrical tape over your camera lens, unless you are actively using the camera app.

mickhick95
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Redo the seed..
      Get peace of mind…
      Priceless…

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – It’s ok to have concerns about the security of your seed phrase, especially in situations where it may have been briefly exposed. If you’re still feeling uncertain, it may provide peace of mind to generate a new seed phrase and transfer your funds to the new wallet. This guide will help you with the steps. [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8460010791069-How-to-change-your-recovery-phrase-and-create-new-accounts?support=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8460010791069-How-to-change-your-recovery-phrase-and-create-new-accounts?support=true)

Z3non
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably your seed is still safe. But if you feel you would better sleep at night, generate a new seed.

bootleg_gucci
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I walked by my Alexa Show device while holding my steel hardware seed open, then realized the words are too small font for the camera resolution. Now I just put sticky paper over the camera like on built in laptop cameras.

Fine-Duty8004
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nah you’re good dude lol

CryptoBelalang
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Always turn off your camera and microphone. Especially the microphone.

sparky0602
      Gast
      Up
      Down

to be smart used some cheap as camera from walmart . take pictures for seeds. and write down put in safe place you only to remember locations.. thats what i did

CyanHirijikawa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can say all you want but I won’t risk it.

Redo in the bathroom. Careful for cameras lol

flyflyflyfly66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m as paranoid but you will be ok

MsKat141
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I keep painters tape over my camera lens to prevent this from happening

kombosorg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t worry. It’s Ledger at the end of the day.

Theverybest92
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Meh, I remember I took a photo of my seed phrase one time. Was buggin out lol for a while after thinking its compromised. Worst case just transfer to hot wallet, reset ledger and transfer back.

KPTA-IRON
      Gast
      Up
      Down

🤣🤣🤣 cmon dude….

jjgg89
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s right to be worried because it’s your hard earn money. And it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
      And like you said there have been horror stories of ppl not knowing what they did and they lost everything. Hopefully all of us will never have to be in that situation.

Ansicht von 24 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.