Home Foren Trezor Wallet Safe 3 oder Modell T

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich bin neu bei Cold Wallets und mache mir Sorgen um meinen kleinen Pott. Die größten Münzen, um die ich mir Sorgen mache, sind BTC, ETH und ADA. Ich habe gelesen, dass nur Model T ADA macht, glaube ich? Ich bin ein bisschen besorgt, dass ich zu dumm bin und mich selbst aussperre, aber ich bin kein technischer Analphabet. Irgendwelche Ideen?

DeaFazz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Safe 3 accepts ADA now

don911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would choose the model T because of the touchscreen. It cost if you’re using a passphrase, like you should, it will be way easier to enter it on the model T then on the Safe 3. But if you are on a budget, the Safe 3 is a great choice as well, as is the original Model One.

knhcxe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had the Model T for 3 years and all I can say is that it’s a really good device, does it’s job and you can connect it to a browser wallet like Rabby or Metamask and use any coins on any blockchains you want. However the Model T supports most of them by default anyways. Can’t say anything for the Safe 3, but I’d definitely recommend the T. If you have any questions you can ask.

zeehkaev
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Both are fine.
      Safe 3 is simpler and cheaper but its newer so might have an advantage or another.
      Usage wise the touch on the T is a lot easier to use, both requires cable and have no battery. The coins are the same for all of the three models they sell.

There is a new security chip on the safe3 but still just a minor upgrade the Model T is still safe.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d choose TS over TT because I hate the touchscreen with the intensity of a thousand burning suns. But I suppose my fingers are just fat.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.