Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Saldo zeigt 0

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Sup Leute, ich bin gerade in meine Ellipal App gegangen und der Kontostand zeigt 0 an, ich habe 25k dort und ich war in der App 5 Minuten davor und alles war in Ordnung, auch die App stürzt ab, wenn ich zum Beispiel auf bnb coin klicke, ich flippe gerade aus, mein Seed ist sicher und ich habe nie ein Bild davon gemacht oder so etwas, was soll ich tun

Decilthus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same thing happened to me but it’s there

PinpointWealth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same thing happened to me after I did the google play update for the wallet. At first it was showing zero everything and now I see the initial deposit (coins) listed but the valuation is zero. I am hoping this gets resolved soon.

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Was there an outgoing transaction?

Mammoth_Wait_4505
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same here. Its a network connection error. I’m not even seeing the claim banner for solo

Mammoth_Wait_4505
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My balance shows 0 too lol. I’m not going to stress no more

littlejohn137
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just updated the wallet app and now my balance shows zero, as well.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please dont worry your coins are safe because the private key are store in your Titan. The Asset balance may take a few of minutes to updating after update to version 3.3 for App. Apologize for any inconvenience.

PinpointWealth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just to reiterate, I spoke with support last evening and they said they were aware of the issue and was working on it. I see now some of my coin is showing a balance but not all coins which tells me things are going in the right direction. I do not believe we have anything to worry about. Part of technology is when there is an update, there can be issues to iron out.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please dont worry. Because of yesterday’s airdrop, the server was busy, so the data was not updated in time.We have fixed the bug and you can refresh your app,it will work again.

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bro ellipal was a bad choice, their app sucks but I like their air gapped model but honestly it doesn’t mean much

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.