Home Foren Trezor Wallet schlechtester Zeitpunkt dafür

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von drmadrid5.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich versuche, nicht auf Twitter zu wüten, aber ich habe eine schlechte Nachricht zum schlechtesten Zeitpunkt bekommen. Es sagt buchstäblich, dass ich den Support kontaktieren soll, also nehme ich an, dass es ernsthaft verpfuscht ist. Ich habe meinen Seed, aber ich weiß nicht, was ich tun soll.

BITTE HELFT MIR

https://preview.redd.it/s1gnpet5qao91.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=36149e65eb2e8f96dee447158ac28c9125b36cb7

jilinlii
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ignore DMs. Do not share your seed with anyone, and do not type it anywhere.

(If you restore to a new Trezor later, then enter your seed using the Trezor device itself.)

MistyPersona
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A bug It looks like.

bartoque
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can’t read anything from the screen, but did you? Contact trezor support, that is?

You can always purchase a new trezor or other hardware wallet like Ledger or even re-deploy on a software wallet (like Mycelium or Trust Wallet, or heck even in the Coinbase wallet (the wallet, not the exchange). If you have multiple coins then Metamask (ethereum only) or Electrum (bitcoin only) might not be as handy), get a new hardware wallet and redeploy seed on that again, and you’d be back again as before.

However some then prefer to send all their funds of the recovered wallet -] loosing a fee to transfer it along the way however – as they don’t trust software wallets as much as they trust hardware wallets…

Might wanna do small transactions first if you do that…

dinosnstuff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you got a notice, it is from a scammer

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try to wipe and restore from bootloader. If it won’t, then rma it

kizernal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you try different USB cable and reloading firmware? I wouldn’t be putting my seed in anything else except maybe another hardware wallet but not until I did some serious troubleshooting here first.

matejcik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can vaguely make out “touch” in there.

If that’s the case, your Trezor is broken and you need to ask for a RMA. You might get lucky and it might go away after some vigorous shaking, or after a bunch of disconnect / reconnect cycles, but in general it’s probably dead.

drmadrid5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ooof RSOD (red screen of death). You’ll need a new device.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.