Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Schließen Sie xrp aus

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich versuche, alles von meinem Titan zu entfernen, da die Benutzung zu mühsam war. Wenn ich jedoch versuche, mein xrp-Konto zu schließen, bleibt das Mindestguthaben von 25 bestehen. Wie schließe ich das xrp-Konto und erhalte mein 25er-Guthaben zurück? Jede Hilfe würde geschätzt werden Jungs.

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can’t.

First I’m compelled to say for who knows how many times. There is nothing in ellipal. Ellipal does not hold your tokens. Ellipal shows you want you have on the blockchain under specific addresses created from your created seed.

Second Ripple(xrp) blockchain is designed to hold 25 xrp in order to protect the shared global ledger from growing excessively large as the result of spam or malicious usage. So that’s ripple not ellipal.

Third if you want to move your addresses from the ellipal app to another device just restore your seed in an app that you want and supports the added passphrase if you selected to use it. If you didn’t you just import the seed anywhere you want simple.

Ice-man5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I buy XRP in Uphold. I am able to have a zero balance if I want .

SherbetHistorical875
      Gast
      Up
      Down

XRP now requires only 10 XRP be locked into an account.

You can transfer out 15 or just import the wallet into another wallet with the seed phrase

You’ll still only be able to transfer out 15

Any wallet that keeps more than 10 is just BSIng you and locking your coins

Ice-man5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have some coins on a Titan also. There was another response that said to use upur keys in another app to have your coins there. I kinda get what he is saying but can’t grasp how to do it. I like the Ellipal but I don’t like the 3rd party exchange rate. I will never use it .

Ice-man5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am not familiar with what you call a bucket but I have an idea. Ther is an $800 limit per day for purchasing any number of coins.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.