Home Foren KeepKey Schlüssel und mangelnde Projektunterstützung

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 12 Monaten von KeepKeySupport.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich weiß, dass Keepkey die kommenden Updates auf der Roadmap geheim hält, aber ehrlich gesagt dauert die Unterstützung für neue Kryptowährungen zu lange für die Implementierung. Während ich sehe, dass Ledger/Trezor ständig neue Updates hinzufügen. Ein Beispiel wäre BTCP (Bitcoin Private), ich bin ein großer Befürworter dieses Projekts und würde es gerne in eine Hardware-Wallet für eine langfristige Nutzung einbauen. BTCP wurde vor etwa einem Monat veröffentlicht, und Ledger hat gerade die Unterstützung für BTCP und Zencash angekündigt. Verstehen Sie mich nicht falsch, ich liebe KeepKey, aber ich brauche mehr Unterstützung für meine langfristige Investition. Wie vielen von Ihnen geht es mit KeepKey genauso? Zumindest eine gute Ankündigung mit einer Liste der zukünftigen Unterstützung wäre schön.

metalbrushes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Agreed
      I have had a KeepKey for a long time but I ended up buying a Ledger also because I got tired of waiting for additional Alt support and being kept in the dark.
      I hope KeepKey gets there sh*t together soon because the mainstream masses are coming to crypto and KeepKey is far from ready IMO.

haov
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Admit you made the wrong decision, buy a ledger, never look back. Life’s too short waiting and moaning at these guys. Can’t see me ever going back to a keepkey now.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

rfogwill
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No Segwit,Keepkey is a JOKE!….

Trezor and Ledger are ahead of KK by far!

delcerro
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I do like KeepKey and I would also love to see BTCP support asap!! Also BTG…why the long wait?? Exactly how many devs does KeeepKey have??

delcerro
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do Erik or Ken ever look at this forum? It seems like Ken is the only dev on board and your (keepkey support) being consistently evasive only steers people away from keepkey. The KeepKey user interface is excellent, the device itself is easy to use. That being said, KeepKey should be THE go-to hard wallet.
      Perhaps Erik or Ken could do an AMA on this forum since you aren’t permitted to answer direct questions.

mripad4TZ
      Gast
      Up
      Down

when segwit

Chico-Chancho
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wow. Just had to send my LTC to my Ledger Nano S so I could send it to GDAX.

That’s pathetic, KeepKey.

Edit: KeepKey does NOT support LTC addresses starting with M!

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s essentially the problem with this beautiful looking device. Change and updates is far too glacial a process. While native support of some ERC20 tokens will finally be arriving, most of us have already had our tokens stored on ledgers and trezors for a very long time at this point. Keepkey is consistently behind the curve all the time, which is why mine just sits in its box doing nothing. The crypto-verse is a fast moving, forever evolving technical space, and if as a company providing asset security, you fail to keep up with these changes as well as fail to be able to implement timely security updates, you’re going to continue to experience a dwindling customer base like you’re seeing now and be left behind. It’s just too little too late and people serious about investing in crypto have already left and moved on. Keepkey isn’t even on investor’s radar anymore.

That’s been keepkeys problem since forever. I just feel they have no pulse on this space and will be playing catch up the entire time until they eventually realize it’s a futile mission.

JaykDoe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I fully agree with you, and everyone else in this thread. I purchased a keepkey almost 2 years ago and about a year in a gave up and moved to ledger because keepkey always talks about how they are working hard to add support for new coins but it takes months to get anything done. They also refuse to talk about their roadmap which is a huge red flag, especially provided the conditions mentioned here. If they spent as much time working on being a solid competitor in this market as they do here in reddit providing cookie cutter responses to all their customers, maybe they’d have something to show for it. It’s almost funny how all the other wallets supported erc tokens and we were all wondering when the keepkey was going to support it, and now that they do, that’s all they want to talk about whenever people ask when they will support some of the other commonly supported alt coins. They are simply way behind the game, and if their dev team is working as hard as they say they are, maybe they need to consider hiring a new dev team, cause at the end of the day the development that needs to be done isn’t getting done in a timely manner and as another commentor mentioned, Keepkey has unwillingly become Ledger’s largest endorsers. I will say I absolutely love the keepkey hardware, but if they can’t get their development roadmap moving forward at the same rate as the rest of the industry in the two years since I’ve invested in mine, I surely don’t expect that to magically change any time soon.

KeepKeySupport
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there,

We are so sorry to hear that you feel this way.

Our dev team is working tirelessly to add both new software and firmware features.

Since our acquisition in August of 2017, we have added support for 10+ new tokens with many more on the way soon as well as some new features that we feel the community will appreciate.

We are glad to hear that you love KeepKey and we are working to provide you with a long term solution to store your long term investment.

Again, we are so sorry to hear that you feel the way you do about KeepKey but we hope that you haven’t given up on us yet.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.