Home Foren Ledger Wallet Segwit Taproot xPub Umstellung

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich hoffe, dass mir hier jemand helfen kann. Ich habe eine neue Taproot-Wallet zu meiner BTCPayServer-Installation hinzugefügt, aber ich habe nicht “-\” hinzugefügt.[taproot\]” an das Ende der xPub. Ich nehme an, dass sie dann als Segwit-Wallet wahrgenommen wurde und die generierten Adressen Segwit und nicht Taproot waren.

Im Grunde habe ich eine Transaktion an eine der Adressen gesendet, ohne meinen Fehler zu bemerken, und jetzt habe ich den Zugang zu diesen Bitcoin verloren, hoffentlich nur vorübergehend.

Meine Frage ist, da es sich um denselben xPub-Schlüssel handelt, könnte ich nicht irgendwie den privaten Schlüssel verwenden, um eine Transaktion mit der Segwit-Wallet zu unterzeichnen, um die Gelder herauszuholen?

Ich verwende einen Ledger Nano S Plus.

Ich hoffe, jemand kann helfen.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, you should. Have you been able to solve this?

TowyTowy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was able to recover the funds by connecting my Ledger device to a third-party wallet like Electrum. I set up a Native Segwit account but used a taproot derivation path to attempt the recovery.

Here are the steps I followed:

I went to Electrum.org and downloaded Electrum for my operating system.

Then, I opened the ‘Set Up Electrum’ guide on the site.

I navigated to the ‘connect to Ledger’ drop-down and followed steps 1-7.

At step 8, I selected ‘Native Segwit’ (but didn’t click next yet).

I edited the derivation path below ‘Native Segwit’ to say ‘m/86/0h/0h’.

After following these steps, my balance was shown in the ‘history’ tab, and I was able to access and manage my funds from Electrum.

WildAd4532
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I fell for a Crypto scheme that really pushed me to the deep, It was so disheartening and I was at a breaking point not until I stumbled upon this hacker on Reddit who helped me hack those scammers and recover all my money back. They recovered a total of $326k thousand dollars. I was stunned and even tipped him more because that was so unexpected. So if you have been a victim of this investor scammers or Bitcoin scams, contact this Programmers, @revive_hacker for help,On Instagram Ofcourse they charged me for the service but the joy is I got my money back from the fraudsters.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.