Home Foren Ledger Wallet Sicherheitsbedenken.

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 5 Monaten, 3 Wochen von ExamAccomplished6865.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe in letzter Zeit eine Menge Leute gesehen, die behaupten, ihr Geld bei ihr verloren zu haben. Ich habe soeben mein Ledger erhalten und überwiesen. Ist das Wetten sicher?

Wie kommt es zu einem Punkt, an dem Ihr Konto gefährdet ist?

Ich halte meine Seed-Phrasen offline, keine Screenshots, keine Verfügbarkeit, um gehackt zu werden.

Ich benutze es eigentlich gar nicht, außer um Geld von einer Börse darauf zu überweisen.

Vielen Dank

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> How does it get to a point where your account is compromised?

1) People write down their recovery phrase (24 words), store it somewhere unsafe and others gain access to it.
      2) People write down their recovery phrase, make a digital copy and store it somewhere unsafe and others gain access to it.
      3) People write down their recovery phrase, and enter it into software.
      4) People sign a malicious contract.

VivaHollanda
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I haven’t seen one claim where is proven people they lost crypto because a Ledger was compromised. I have to acknowledge that we have to trust people upon what they tell here, and sometimes it looks like the Ledger was compromised and the user didn’t do anything wrong. When that’s the case i still think they just don’t tell anything or are just spreading FUD.

Xrpnes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Anytime I see a post of being “hAcKeD” it’s always operator error… either you were tricked into doing something or you did something not knowing any better not ONCE has ledger been actually hacked – of all the “HELP IVE BEEN HACKED” posts it’s always the user either took a photo of seed, typed seed into computer / note document on a device , typed seed on fake version of ledger live off windows app Store , typed seed into fake version of ledger live mobile off apple App Store – again it’s always the user doing something stupid… or they play with scammy shit like polygon and NFTs there’s 100s of posts like that interacting with smart contracts and again being tricked to do something and compromising your ledger and getn bent over losing your coins …. Select a coin/coins you have faith in the technology and team behind them and send them to your ledger and put it in your safe and don’t touch it. Just hold it…

KPTA-IRON
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just don’t connect my ledger to anything set and forget with seed on paper only.

TheHipHouse
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s very off how weeks go by and 0 posts about losing coin than boom a bunch of posts out of no where. I think it’s other wallet companies coming here to promote their brands

Robert_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey,

There are several ways users can lose their funds and the safety measures would be similar not only for Ledger users but in general all users of crypto-space.
      The most important thing is to save your 24-word recovery phrase, and never share it with anyone and never enter it on any website.

Next, it is important to always verify the transaction details on your Ledger device and verify it fully (not the last digits). Some PCs can get infected with [malicious malware](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/7101057682461-Crypto-address-switcher-malware?support=true) that can switch the addresses in the clipboard and make you send the funds elsewhere.

This article also contains the reasons for [loss of funds](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/7624842382621-Loss-of-funds) and can be very informative to read.

ExamAccomplished6865
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The common denominator of all the people who lost their money is that they were uneducated and didn’t know what they were doing. Fact.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.