Home Foren Trezor Wallet Sicherheitswarnung Update

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Monaten, 3 Wochen von PowerfulHawk1802.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Am 17. Januar hat sich ein ehemaliger Mitarbeiter unseres Drittanbieters von Support-Tools unbefugt Zugang zu unserem Support-Kommunikationsportal verschafft.

Wir haben verdächtiges Verhalten sofort erkannt und den Zugang zu unserem Support-Portal umgehend eingeschränkt. Der Betrüger kontaktierte 40 Benutzer und forderte sie auf, ihre Wiederherstellungsdaten zu übermitteln. Soweit wir zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt durch die Überprüfung der Konversationen wissen, wurden von den betroffenen Nutzern keine Seed-Phrasen übermittelt.

Innerhalb einer Stunde haben wir alle betroffenen Kunden angeschrieben und davor gewarnt, ihre Recovery Seeds zu versenden. Die Situation ist derzeit stabil, und wir können bestätigen, dass keine E-Mail-Datenbank extrahiert wurde und keine unbefugten Benutzer mehr Zugriff auf das Tool haben.

Dennoch werden wir die Ermittlungen fortsetzen, damit sich diese Situation in Zukunft nicht wiederholt. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten. Bitte denken Sie daran: Der Trezor-Support wird Sie niemals nach Ihrem Seed fragen.

tbone338
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is why they always say that they’ll NEVER ask you for your seed, in case they ask you for your seed you know something is wrong and you shouldn’t provide it.

Sanizoor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Holy shit, I just saw few hours ago post by other user about this 😬

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> employee of our third-party support tool provider

Isn’t this the [SECOND][1] time this has happened in the last 7 years?

[1]: https://twitter.com/Trezor/status/1510548489884815361

Glum-Departure-8912
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How was their access not terminated prior to, or directly after termination? This is an absurd statement from the group creating a device around security.

spitefully_empty
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Damn im one of the “lucky” 40 people lol. I guess i have too many coins on trezor and became a target.. time to move on 🙁

MFKDGAF
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where are all the Trezor fan boys at now? You know the ones that said Ledger is a shit company and you can’t trust them?

But how can you trust Trezor if they can’t properly shutdown/terminate former employee’s accounts?

LuganoSatoshi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

buy trezor they said hahaaaha.

Its open source they said… and has no problems LOL

GutBeer101
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh look, Trezor can also have rogue employees. It’s not *just* a Ledger thing

Hopefully the damage isn’t too bad

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Ant1sociaI
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The funny thing is: I don’t even know if this post is legit or not…

ProgrammerOdd4439
      Gast
      Up
      Down

He/she better be in jail . if you have his/her details since its former employee of third party support .

Jiimb0b
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please DOX this employee and let the community deal with him the right way. Its about time we hung drawn and quartered someone as a deterrent.

spatafore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So the thieve have access to all trezor owners emails in the last 90 days?

the site says: **All collected customer data is deleted or anonymized after 90 days.**

PowerfulHawk1802
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I tried to swap BTC for XRP. I chose the least expensive fee on godex. The transfer finally competed 3 days later and I didn’t get the exchange.and the BTC is balance is 0.

I need help.

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.